37

Chapter 37

The name of things in the interstellar era is completely different from the immortal cultivation era, and the spirit stone in the mouth of the cultivator is the blue sea stone here.

It is not so easy to find red gold sand among countless materials.

Just when Song Xi was worried, he heard the teacher say that the second class in the morning was a material class.

Mechanical design requires the identification of various ores and material properties, and the teacher asked everyone to bring Starnet helmets for online teaching.

After everyone put on their helmets, they woke up to a museum.

The museum is empty, and there are countless shelves in the room, all of which are full of various ores, metals, and everything.

Each display is equipped with explanations, such as where it came from, how high is the hardness, how high is the melting point, and what is the market price? Where is it suitable for use? What kind of material does it blend with and what changes?

Teacher: "You guys yourself are here to watch at will, if you don't understand anything, ask me, it's best to keep the performance of each material in mind, and I will spot check when the material exam is due."

Some students asked, "Teacher, why don't we take practical classes?" Some materials feel different to the touch.

"There will be practical classes, but you are still too tender, and some of the materials are expensive, so there is not so much for you to waste." The teacher was blunt.

Student: "..."

Song Xi reacted: "Teacher, can we use the materials here?"

"Yes, these materials have the same performance in the real world, and because they are virtual items, they can be used without restrictions."

Song Xi was excited in his heart, isn't this equivalent to a free museum and refining room?

Although the things are not real, she can verify the genius treasures in her mind one by one through this museum, and she can usually simulate refining tools in it.

Thinking of this, Song Xi immediately began to check the materials on the display shelf.

Li Zhibo followed her and was about to learn with the master, so he heard Song Xi speak: "The two of us went separately to find something called red gold sand, which looks like a handful of golden-red sand, and found it and called me." There

are so many materials in the museum that there is no end in sight, and it is roughly estimated that there are at least tens of millions.

If you want to see the Year of the Monkey and the Horse Moon in this way, it is better to find the red gold sand first.

"Okay." Li Zhibo scratched his head, didn't ask anything, and went to look for it.

The master and apprentice were burying their heads in the red gold sand, and on the other side, in the Federal Military Academy, Song Li was stopped outside a classroom.

"Classmate, you haven't injected the gene potion, you are not allowed to take the mecha class, you might as well go to another class first, and then come to class after the gene potion is injected." The teacher at the door said so.

Only those above genetic level B can fly mecha, this is common knowledge in the Federation, everyone knows it.

There are also some students at the door, because they are not yet minors and have not been injected with genetic drugs, they will not be able to enter at this time.