134

Chapter 134

"You don't believe you have this power?"

Seeing people's faces full of disbelief, Song Xi asked rhetorically.

No one answered, everyone was silent.

Song Xi smiled, her face was calm, and she was not angry or dissatisfied with this questioning at all. It is good to have their own ideas, and those who have no ideas, and those who follow the clouds, are not good at repairing the way.

She gently stretched out her hand and beckoned the miniature camera suspended not far away, holding it in her hand and showing it to everyone.

"Look at this little thing, is it subtle?"

The camera is no more than the size of a finger and made to look like a small bee, two huge electronic eyes flashing red, and two bionic wings behind it flap to make it float.

"Very exquisite, this camera uses the most advanced technology in China..." A disciple explained the origin of this little bee camera one by one.

Before the arrival of Li Zhibo and several others, Bluestar Technology could not make such a tiny and suspended camera instrument. Just this camera contains superb electronic imaging technology, signal transmission technology in extreme environments, lithium-air battery technology, energy field floating technology, etc.

These advanced technological means were brought by their master, and when these people first came to Blue Star, many people were pessimistic, thinking that "aliens" were here to destroy mankind. Contrary to reality, however, their arrival saved humanity.

To this day, no one suspects these people anymore.

They come here with pure goodness, and all that human beings can give is pure trust.

"You see, such a wonderful thing was created by you humans. If you let the universe form naturally, do you think the universe can create it?

Someone shook his head: "Impossible. That

little bee alone contains countless kinds of high-tech and requires thousands of processes to manufacture.

"Yes, the universe naturally cannot let it form naturally, whether it is thousands of years or billions of years, even until the destruction of the universe, it will not naturally give birth to such a thing. But you can do it, you can not only create it, but do it better.

A man sitting in the

square gradually brightened his eyes.

Yes, what the universe cannot create is everywhere in the human world!

They turned out to be so powerful!

"I say this not to immerse you in it, but to tell you to believe in the power of the soul. Technology is a tool, and it's important to understand that. Tools can be used, but don't get addicted and don't think that the power of tools is your own.

"Now do you understand what monastic cultivation is?"

"Each of our creatures is the one who has disappeared. Our path of seeking the path is to realize the forty-nine avenues of evolution, and when we fully control the forty-nine avenues, and once we merge with the four nines, we are Tai Chi, and we can incarnate the universe! The

words fell, and there was a "boom", as if something exploded in people's hearts.

It turns out that this is the Tao! It turns out that this is the ultimate of the Dao, and this is the end of their path of cultivation! This is the truth of the world!