28

Chapter 28

"Military schools are also aligned." She said lightly.

Li Zhibo's tone was indignant: "The group stage is fair and just, and they are too foolish to play like this."

Song Xi got up and said, "It's okay, we also have four." Now that both sides are in the same number, they will definitely come to us next. The

comprehensive university is also aligned, and in contrast, the military school will naturally target the six of them.

In the past few days, those teams have thought that they are too good to bully, which is also the view of most people. But none of the teams succeeded in ambushing them, and every squad that came to snatch the treasure was killed by them.

Then let them see today whether Taishang is a soft persimmon or not.

Before the breakfast was finished, there was movement outside, and Song Xi said in a low voice: "In the southeast direction, there are two teams, eight people, and three teams in the northwest direction, ten people." Hearing

this, everyone immediately took action.

Xu Yushu was about to go to help, but was stopped by Song Xi: "Xu Yushu, you are here."

The young man paused in his steps, and a trace of shame flashed on his pale face: "I, I just want to help... Okay, I'm too weak, but I'm not bad, I can help pay attention to the wind..." At the end, his head hung down in disappointment.

It seems that he is also of little use.

"It's not." Song Xi looked at the teenager with a smile and said, "Don't think about it, I just want to see their growth." After learning ancient martial arts, you always have to check and accept the results, don't you?

Li Zhibo also hurriedly said: "Brother, you sit and watch us perform."

After

saying this, the four of them were on tiptoe, fluttering lightly up the surrounding treetops and branches, hiding their figures.

Xu Yushu has been paying attention to the movements of several people, very strange, he obviously watched them hide in the tree, and even knew that they were in that direction, but when a few people got into the branches, he could no longer find any clues.

No matter how lush the leaves are, there will be gaps, otherwise the light will not penetrate in. But in those small gaps, there was not a trace of a single person.

It was as if the moment they went up the tree, several people suddenly disappeared out of thin air.

"They're hiding too well." Xu Yushu couldn't help but sigh.

He never knew that the ancient martial arts of the Song family were so amazing, compared with Li Zhibo and several people, he seemed to be a waste person, and the only powerful spiritual power could only be used in combination with mecha, and in this realistic confrontation, he had no advantage.

Song Xi was on the side but smiled.

Xu Yushu didn't know that the four people actually attached a concealment talisman to themselves as soon as they went up the tree, so it was not that they hid well, but that the talisman allowed several people to perfectly integrate into the environment.

To outsiders, there were only trees and no people.

Xu Yushu was silent for a while, as if thinking about something, and after a moment made up his mind: "Song Xi, can I learn ancient martial arts with you?"

He has been thinking about it for several days, his physique is poor, and his father does not allow him to inject genetic medicine, so can he learn the ancient martial arts of the Song family like Li Zhibo?