61

Chapter 61

Three storage rings, a full three billion, this money is stunning.

However, because he still couldn't draw storage runes in a larger space, every storage ring in the store was first refined by Li Zhibo, and then Song Xi imprinted runes on him.

So this money, the two are half divided.

Even if it is half a point, 1.5 billion is also an extremely large number.

Li Zhibo was dizzy every day, and when he woke up in the morning, he couldn't restrain his giggles, and looked at his account eight hundred times a day.

On this day, I received a contact from my father saying that they were going home, and he and the mine owner only took a month off, and it took nearly ten days on the way here, and they also played for ten days on Star 4, and it was time to go back to work.

Li Zhibo, who was once rich: "What? Back to what? What class do you take? Dad, don't go, let's settle in Star 4, I'll take you to buy a house!" Buy a big villa! Father

Li: "..."

"Son, aren't you reading stupidly?"

Moving from a lower planet to a prosperous main star, but he needs to pay a migration fee, which is not a small amount, even if he works in the mine for a lifetime.

Li Zhibo then remembered that he didn't seem to have told his father about making a lot of money.

What I gave my father before was the money I won in the confrontation arena, because the principal was not much, so it was only a few hundred thousand.

At that time, his father asked him several times, was he deceived?

Under his repeated assurances, Father Li completely believed that his money came from a clean source, and it was not some shady stolen money.

Li Zhibo looked at his father's vicissitudes face in the light screen, his father had been injected with genetic drugs, the lowest kind, he was less than sixty years old, but he looked much older than the sixty-year-old man he had seen on Star 4.

"I can't stop working, you keep your money, you can buy a No. 4 star residence permit after graduation, I still have to earn you the money for gene potions, buy a better potion, maybe you can live longer..."

Li's father has no wife, the population on the mineral star is small, generally a little money, a little ability, all desperately ran out, Li's father parents were originally miners, died in an accident, and he became an orphan after that. It is difficult to survive, let alone marry a wife.

Since he was a child, in Li Zhibo's memory, his father was both a father and a mother, taking care of him meticulously.

Could he bear to watch his father go back like this, continue to go deep into the mines, and do that dangerous and tiring work every day?

Li Zhibo shook his head vigorously, and he said firmly: "Dad, I don't take gene medicine. Father

Li was stunned: "If you don't play gene medicine, what can you do?" If you don't fight, it's better than your daddy dies!

Li Zhibo said mysteriously: "Dad, let me tell you a secret.

"What secret?"

"Your son will become an immortal in the future, and he can live for thousands of years~"

The young man in the light screen had bright eyes, and a trace of excited blood appeared on his cheeks, as if he was convinced of the words in his mouth.