22

Chapter 22

Humans naturally have the advantage in the confrontation with monster beasts, monster beasts have no intelligence, their actions often rely on the instinct in the bloodline, but humans can look for the enemy's weakness and win surprisingly.

This is also why demons want to become people.

Even if this demon beast was in its infancy, Song Xi had the confidence to kill it.

It's just that she didn't want to be in the limelight, and it just so happened that Xu Yushu rushed up again, so it was better to give it to him.

Carrying one black pot is a back, carrying two black pots is also a back, it should ... It doesn't matter, right?

Song Xi faced the thousand-faced spider for the first time, and there are ancient books in the sect that record that the strength of the thousand-faced spider lies in the extremely corrosive spider silk and hard shell.

Its weaknesses are its exposed eyes and ears, which are also the weaknesses of most living things.

The sound that Song Xi majored in just could restrain it, and the sound was an energy, and it was by no means weak.

The tongue blooming spring thunder made the thousand-faced spider stiffen for a moment, and taking advantage of this opportunity, Song Xi's divine recognition became a needle and plunged into the thousand-faced spider's brain.

Interstellar people know that spiritual power can destroy the brain of a beast, and Song Xi naturally knows it.

The thousand-faced spider had severe pain in his brain, hissed sharply, and crawled anxiously on its eight long legs, spinning on the spot as if it had suddenly lost its heart and gone crazy.

Xu Yushu reacted extremely quickly, and immediately seized this opportunity to counterattack, and the mecha's arm quickly transformed into a sharp knife, stabbed fiercely into the back of the thousand-faced spider, and plunged into it more than half a meter deep.

The thousand-faced spider screamed, and after realizing that these people were not something it could deal with, it struggled to escape from here, and pulled the sand on its eight legs to drill into the ground.

Song Xi's divine consciousness had penetrated deep into its mind at this time, touching a round demon pill, and stabbed it down without hesitation.

The huge black spider's body drilled down halfway, and at this moment it suddenly stopped, stuck motionless in the sand.

Li Zhibo was still muttering in his mouth, and he was slapped on the back of the head by the master: "Don't read it, it's all dead." The

hum of spacecraft was heard in the distance, and the school's search and rescue team arrived.

Xu Yushu was also stunned for a moment, he didn't expect this battle to end so easily. Although it seems to have been fighting for a long time, in fact, it is only three minutes from the appearance of the spider to its death.

The strength of this alien beast is not to mention that it is also S-class, when did he become so powerful?

The spaceship of the search and rescue team quickly came to the front, and the silver-white tall mecha giant slowly walked over, the hatch on his chest opened, and the teenager slowly walked out from inside.

His face was even paler than before, his lips were bloodless, and his whole body was wet with cold sweat.

Li Zhibo was taken aback: "Why are you like this?" Song