34

Chapter 34

This has always been the norm, and Star 5 has rules that prohibit students from deliberately taking away items from the planet, otherwise many students will not concentrate on training, but will go around searching for good things to sell out.

The outside world is very curious about Star 5, and because Star 5 has produced a lot of peculiar things, such as the elaborate gold of Nanxun sending Song Xi, generally the things produced by Star 5, even an ordinary pot of flowers have a market.

The reason why Nankui was able to take away Jin Zhimei was because she participated in the group stage and finished in the top three.

Yes, the top three in the group stage will be able to take the treasures they find off the planet, which is also the school's reward for the winning group in the group stage.

Substantial rewards are certainly better than false names, and since this rule, fewer students have participated in group rowing.

Before getting on the spaceship, a light at the door swept through everyone's body from top to bottom, confirming that no abnormal students could enter.

With a "drop", a student was stopped.

"Take out the stuff in your pocket." The teacher who checked spoke in a serious tone.

The student carefully took out a stone from his pocket and defended: "Teacher, I just see that this stone looks good, just a stone, don't be so strict, okay?" It

is indeed a stone, the size of a quail egg, very round oval, crystal transparent throughout, with a small red dot in the center, which is particularly beautiful.

The teacher stretched out his hand: "Hand it over, this is the rule." The

student was a little upset: "Big deal, can I pay for it?" It's just a broken stone. The

teacher's hands were still spread out, looking at him coldly, and the students behind him were also muttering.

The student was a little faceless, and angrily threw the broken stone in his mouth to the side, and the stone drew a wavy line and rolled into the weeds on the side of the road, and he himself did not turn his head back on the spaceship.

The teacher glanced at the place where the stone had fallen, and continued to examine without expression.

When it was Song Xi's turn, her things were all packed in storage talismans, and there was naturally nothing on her body. She asked the teacher who was inspecting: "Teacher, I am the first member of the group stage, can I take one thing with me?" The

teacher nodded: "Yes."

With consent, Song Xi jumped off the spaceship, walked into the weeds, and picked up the stones that had just been dropped.

Back at the door of the spaceship, she raised the stone and signaled to the teacher: "Then I want this." Behind

Song Xi is Song Li, the light swept all over her body, the teacher's gaze fell on her wrist, the girl's white wrist hung with a silver snake ring, and the small snake's head and tail intersected, exquisite like a handicraft.

However, the test results showed that what kind of bracelet this was, it was clearly a living little snake!

The teacher's eyes became solemn: "The thing you want to take away is a bit special, I need to ask the above, you don't leave first." So the six members of the Taishang team were left at the door of the

spaceship.

Li Zhibo lowered his voice and looked a little worried: "They won't let us take the little snake out, right?"