77

Chapter 77

Recently, few starships have come to the 21st starship, and a fleet of several huge starships suddenly appeared at the end of the field of vision, and the appearance of the fleet was painted in blue color, and Qian Jinshu recognized who it was at a glance.

The Sapphire Star Brigade is indeed the Lan family.

The two sides docked, because it was expected earlier, Qian Jinshu was very calm, and Lan Su on the other side naturally discovered this and asked: "Patriarch Qian doesn't seem surprised?"

Qian Jinshu smiled and said, "I'm waiting for you."

Lan Su raised his eyebrows, "Patriarch Qian knows that we are coming?" "It's not that I know, it's

that someone knows." When he said this, Qian Jinshu turned his head and glanced at Song Xi.

Lan Su followed his gaze and also looked over.

At first, he didn't notice this person, as if he had unconsciously ignored it, and as soon as his gaze fell on Song Xi, Lan Su's heart jumped suddenly.

It was a young girl in Qingyi with a slight smile on her face, a pair of black eyes clear and translucent, and her eyes were kind. She didn't seem special, but for some reason, he just couldn't take his eyes off her.

"This is?"

Qian Jinshu shook his head and did not answer this question, but said, "If you don't mind, can the Lan family master go to the starship for a while?"

This is the meaning of inviting them to Qian's house.

Lan Su was even more surprised, there had been a rumor on the star network that Qian Jinshu's tough style towards the outside world, no matter which starship came from, all of them were repatriated. How did you come to him, not talking about repatriation, but invite them to meet?

Isn't he afraid that they will not be good?

Or did Qian Jinshu already know their intentions?

With his mind in turmoil, Lan Su thought for a moment and agreed to his proposal.

Not long after, the Lan Su Blue Shadow brothers came to the Qian Family Starship on the spaceship.

They were relieved that only two people came, showing great sincerity.

The meeting place is not the cockpit, but the small garden in the center of the starship. After all, even if it is clear that the other party has no malicious intentions, it cannot be defenseless.

When the two sides met, Qian Jinshu asked: "I haven't asked, what is the Lan family master here for?"

Lan Su: "I thought that the Qian family master's attitude of sweeping away and welcoming each other was already known."

Qian Jinshu glanced at Song Xi again: "I'm not that powerful." Song

Xi's attention was on Lan Ying at this time, she looked at the ring on Lan Ying's finger, and couldn't help but curl her lips and smile, another old person.

Lan Su and Qian Jin traced your temptation, and Lan Ying and Song Xi only listened on the sidelines.

"Does this ring work?" Song Xi asked.

Lan Ying was stunned for a moment before he reacted that she was talking to him, and he subconsciously replied: "It's easy to use."

After

speaking, he suddenly realized that how could ordinary people ask if the ring was good or not? Isn't it all asking if it's good to bring, is it good or not?