4

Chapter 4

I haven't seen the heavenly treasure for a long time, although I can't eat it now, it's good to watch the gluttony.

Song Li's tone was afraid: "Little sister, can't you eat the Red Flame Fruit?" This one will die if eaten! The

girl frowned, looking worriedly at the little sister who blinked her eyes without fear, and couldn't help but feel a little shaken in her heart.

After she left home, could her father really take care of her little sister alone?

Being hit by Song Li like this, Song Xi also came back to his senses.

"Sister, are you running away from home?" She stared at Song Li seriously and asked.

Song Li was stunned, she didn't expect her sister to ask such a question.

The girl finally noticed a hint of abnormality, and she carefully observed the little sister's expression.

Song Xi's cheeks still have a little baby fat, fair and tender skin, and a pair of big black and bright eyes, not like the empty nothingness in the usual days, full of vigorous looks.

The sixteen-year-old girl looked a little immature, but there was a little age-appropriate openness between her eyebrows, as if she had suddenly grown from the silly low-minded girl before to an adult.

Song Li's voice trembled: "Little sister, you, are you getting better?"

Of course,

Song Xi couldn't say that she crossed over a thousand years ago, she shook her head and said half-truthfully: "Just now suddenly an old man was talking to me in my head.

Song Li: "Old man?

Song Xi nodded and continued to flicker: "That's right, an old man, said to be the ancestor of our family, taught me a lot of things." There

is already science in the interstellar era that proves that humans have souls, but the public calls souls spiritual bodies. Xiaomei suddenly returned to normal, perhaps really blessed by her ancestors.

Song Li lowered his head with a sad expression and said in a low voice, "Ancestors... Should be disappointed, right? The Song family has become like this, or are we too guarded. The Song family is indeed outdated, we should accept the reality, I thought about it, the fusion of gene medicine and ancient martial arts will definitely exert greater power..."

Genetic potions only improve physical fitness, while practicing ancient martial arts can increase the experience against the enemy. Many of the battle moves of the ancient martial arts of the Song clan are still used in military training.

The ancient martial arts of the Song clan are not useless, but people prefer the way of getting something for nothing.

Song Li said and firmed up his choice.

"No, the ancestor said, she is proud of us."

Song Li raised his eyes and looked over in surprise.

Xiaomei was half a head shorter than her, standing in front of her at the moment, a pair of dark eyes with a gentle smile, looking at her eyes, like a kind and kind elder, looking at his junior with tolerance.

"The ancestor said, you did a good job, the Song Clan Guwu is no worse than the gene potion, but she forgot to teach the complete thing to the juniors, so she specially came back to tell me this time."

"Complete stuff?" Song Li was stunned and asked.

Song Xi smiled slightly, with a touch of confidence and pride in his smile: "Our Song family not only has ancient martial arts, ancient martial arts is just the simplest method, what we really practice is the Dao." In