35

Chapter 35

His eyes seemed to be filled with a river of brilliant stars, so dazzling.

"Lao Xu, let's go on a voyage in the universe together, to see the most shocking starburst, to find more habitable stars, to explore the end of this world, to see the most beautiful and beautiful scenery."

"I'd rather wander in the starry space until I have gray hair, and I don't want to be trapped in these families and be a rich idler for a lifetime."

Later, the young man really rushed to the starry sky of the universe and never looked back.

And he was bound in this worldly thread and could no longer get out.

The man's shadow gradually coincided with the pale boy in front of him, Xu Jinzhong lost his concentration slightly, and after a moment, he lowered his eyes and sighed lowly: "You go."

A smile appeared on Xu Yushu's face: "Thank you, father."

This kid has always been calm, but at this moment he looks a little boyish.

He hurriedly said goodbye to Xu Jinzhong, intending to go and prepare a worship ceremony for Master.

He had inquired before, and Li Zhibo said that when the master accepted the apprentice, he should prepare for the worship ceremony. I heard that Qian Yuanbao's worship ceremony is a mineral star, and Zhou Nanxun's gift is a gold elaborate.

In this way, his gift cannot be too casual.

Before walking out the door, the young man suddenly thought of something, turned around, and said to Xu Jinzhong seriously: "Father, I won't say this to you again after I visit the teacher." The

integrity engraved in his bones made him unable to do such a thing as revealing Master's privacy.

The young man's words immediately made the shadow that belonged to that person on his body break away.

Xu Jin stroked his forehead, and suddenly wanted to sigh.

Is he too good to protect his son? Why doesn't this kid have a little bit of the sleek worldliness of a family?

How could he think that his son resembled that person just now? They obviously don't look like them at all.

The man was a notorious scoundrel in his memory.

Xu Yushu left, school will start tomorrow, and there is not much time left for him.

Open his storage account, which contains the money he has saved since he was a child, most of which is pocket money given by his father, and some of the industrial income given to him by his father, and a small part is the money given by the family.

Usually he rarely spends money, after all, born in such a family, food, clothing, housing and travel do not need to pay his own bills, and the account adds up to more than 500 million.

"Master seems to want a mecha last time, more than 500 million should be able to order a good mecha?"

Thinking so, Xu Yushu contacted people overnight and asked people to help order a mecha.

He also spent one night personally designing the exterior of the mech, the cockpit structure inside, and the materials needed.

After the design drawings were sent, the other party said that it would start construction urgently, and it was expected to be completed in ten days, when someone would be sent to Star 4.

Ten days, fine, not long.

This night, Xu Yushu stayed up all night.

On the other side, Song Xi and Li Zhibo also did not sleep all night.