68

Chapter 68

After understanding the situation, Song Xi no longer delayed time and said, "If we continue to hurry, we should be able to return to the 21st star soon, go back early, and save people early." Tianshu

said: "You better put us down, the legion is likely to have Star 21, and if you find us, it will be bad for you."

Song Xi shook his head: "No need. Song

Xi walked to the center of the spacecraft, other people on the spacecraft have long been accustomed to it these days, subconsciously find a position to sit down, the spacecraft will be a little bumpy when the space is crossed, and if you don't sit, you are likely to fall.

The addition of the Big Dipper eight made the spaceship space tight, and the seats were not enough.

"Brother, come and sit down, it's time to go." Li Zhibo stretched out his hand to pull Tianquan to his side, and the two huddled together.

The Beidou people still couldn't react, so they were pulled by the others to sit down.

They looked at the scene in front of them stunned, completely unable to understand what these people were doing?

At this moment, they saw the girl standing in the center of the spacecraft raise her hand to make a strange gesture, her palm drew a complex pattern, and before they could see it clearly, someone next to them reminded: "Don't look, it will be uncomfortable to see."

Despite hearing the advice, the eyes of everyone in the Big Dipper were wide, and they watched all this intently, and then they were pierced by the formed rune and burst into tears.

"Why don't you listen? Our realm is too low, I heard that our eyes will be blind after looking at it for a long time. A Qian family said. He was so clever that he didn't even look over there.

Sitting next to him was the greedy wolf, his eyes still uncontrollably shedding tears, and with an unconcealed shock, he asked the man: "What is that?" Is it a superpower?

Although he asked this, he guessed in his heart that it should not be a special ability. Powers will not give people such great oppression, let alone make people cry at a glance.

"Of course not, that's Xiu Immortal, do you know Xiu Immortal? It is to make people become immortals. The Qian family said proudly, with a proud face.

The greedy wolf repeated: "People become immortals?

"yes, you know what an immortal is, right? I didn't believe it before, but after seeing them, I believed that people can really become immortals. So don't be afraid, no matter how strong the ghost race is, can it become a god?

In fact, when they first heard the truth of this accident, the Qian family was also shocked and panicked in their hearts, but as soon as they saw the Taishang Sect and saw the calm expressions on their faces, their hearts suddenly settled down, as if they had the backbone of the main heart.

They have already seen Song Xi's skills, such a powerful person, there must be a way to deal with that ghost race, right?

There was a bump in the spaceship, and the greedy wolf turned his head to look at Song Xi: "What is she doing?"

The Qian family replied, "Go to Star 21." The

greedy wolf did not understand, aren't they just going now?

The Qian family said: "You will understand later."

When the bump stopped, the wolf saw a familiar meteorite belt out of the corner of his eye. It is clear that they are still in the boundless space, why did they suddenly come to the meteorite belt?