73

hapter 73

There were originally so many cities on Star 21, but now there are only five left, and there are no traces of the disaster on the planet.

The Qian family guard leads residents who have returned from abroad to register their information, redistribute their houses, and contact their relatives.

These people walk the streets and even wonder if they have come to another planet.

The streets are full of pedestrians, obviously they have just experienced a disaster, lost their relatives and friends, and their homes have been destroyed, but everyone's faces are not much depressed.

Even some people's expressions looked particularly excited, as if they had encountered some happy event.

On closer inspection, many people are running in one direction, looking like they are going out of town.

"Where are you going?" A comprehensive college student couldn't help but be curious to ask passers-by.

The man who was pulled by him was stunned, and subconsciously replied: "Go and sign up for immortal cultivation!" Tai Shangzong is recruiting disciples, have you played gene potions?

The student was also stunned, and couldn't understand at all: "What immortal cultivation?" What is too Shangzong? Wait

that Tai Shangzong, he seems to have heard of it?

At this time, he suddenly remembered, among the people who set out from Star 4 with them, weren't there a few teenagers, forming some kind of Taishang Sect? He remembered clearly that Qian Yuanbao, the young master of the Qian family, was also one of them.

Thinking of this, he quickly asked, "Has Young Master Qian come back?"

On the way, Qian Jinze had to mess around with that Song Xi and change from the starship to the spaceship, so many days, he has been worried, worried that he will be blamed when he reaches the 21st star.

After all, one is the younger brother of the Qian family master, and the other is the son of the Qian family master. If something happens, these people who travel with them will not be able to fall for good.

Who knew that when they arrived on the planet, the guards did not ask about this at all, as if they did not know that Qian Jinze had traveled with them.

The man was even more surprised: "You just came back from outside, right?"

"Yes."

The passerby smiled and said, "The little young master came back ten days ago!" A lot of things have happened these days, what you want to know, just go to our planet's star network to see, there is any news.

After

that, the man hurriedly left, as if he did not want to delay for a moment.

The student was stunned and looked incredulous.

Came back ten days ago? That is, it took them less than five days to reach Star 21 after changing ships?

How can it be!

Thinking so in his heart, the student opened the wisdom brain, linked to the planet's network, and the next second he saw the official push of the Tianyan live broadcast, and a vast cloud and layered mountain appeared on the screen, and there were two people on the mountain, and they didn't know what to step on, shuttling around the clouds and fog freely.

Those people raised their hands from time to time, and their palms emitted bursts of light, and then the mountain rumbled and changed, the trees moved away, and a stone step appeared out of thin air, spreading from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the mountain.