95

Chapter 95
No one is immune in this war.

The Ranger has no eyes, and its spiritual silk is countless pairs of eyes, able to see all the scenes in all directions, and receive countless information at the same time.

Its spirit body spread out on the field, and it didn't take half a second to figure out what was going on.

[Ignorant bugs, you make me angry.] He

had just woken up from a deep sleep and learned that his way home had been ruined, and it was only a month's journey, but now it would take him a hundred years, how could he not be angry?

However, what annoyed it even more was that it was provoked by the bugs in its eyes.

A hundred years is only a little longer for the endless life of the hunter, and every time it goes out to find food, it takes hundreds of years, and just the destruction of the wormhole is not a big deal.

But being provoked by insects resisting, and even knocking on the door, is a great insult to it.

The safari was furious, and an invisible spiritual wave spread out from it, like layers of ripples unfolding on the surface of the water.

This spiritual wave is invisible to ordinary people, but Song Xi can sense it, her eyebrows are sharp, her fingertips quickly pinch, and she uses spiritual power to cover herself and the group of people behind her.

The ripples seemed to spread slowly but quickly, and the people touched by the ripples in the square all collapsed limply to the ground as if they were asleep.

[It's so terrifying, why did they suddenly fall? ]

】 [I don't believe, how can the Zhong family be alien lackeys?]

【Aliens have been here for a long time, haven't they?】 Since I was a child, I have always been curious, why only the seven great families can develop those high-end technologies, so this has long been a recognized secret of the upper class? How did that technology come about? I don't believe you can get it at any cost.

【In the communication with alien civilizations, what identity does our human federation represent?】

The live broadcast room is still not closed, and the live broadcast on the trial court square, except for Zhong Tiande, no one has the permission to turn it off.

The barrage was dense, and everyone was venting their shock and questions with words.

In fact, most people still have positive expectations of aliens.

Just like some people will think that there are still many good people in the world.

Even aliens are not all evil.

That's true, but soon the people of the Federation will realize how cruel the reality is.

Patriarch Lin sat in the seat of the judge on the high platform, and less than ten minutes had passed since the beginning of the voting, and his mind had been in a state of shock to the point of blankness.

It wasn't until he saw his family's clansmen fall to the ground one by one that he reacted, stood up with a pale face, and exclaimed in a lost voice: "Hao'er!

He had never seen this god, and when he became the head of the household, the god did not come to the Federation.

But he always knew the existence of God, and he also experienced the powerful power of God from Zhong Tiande.

He even witnessed the image of God eating, just like this moment.

Right under his nose, he witnessed his children, his relatives, and his family being eaten by God.

They didn't even shout, and in the second before they died, they didn't know what they would be eaten.

Patriarch Lin's whole body trembled like a sieve, and he looked at Zhong Tiande with a blank face: "Yuan, Marshal, you help me talk, I have nothing to do with them, please God spare me."

Zhong Tiande's face was equally pale as paper, why wasn't he afraid? Not afraid?

Fortunately, the children he really cared about and the future flame of the Zhong family had long since left the Federation and sailed on the sea of stars.

No matter what happens here, even if it becomes a purgatory of fire, it will not affect them.

Thinking of this, he hooked the corner of his mouth slightly, and said perfunctorily: "Since the gods didn't make a move against us, they just don't care." The

electronic eye recorded their voices into the live broadcast and broadcast it to countless people.

[Look closely, those who fell to the ground did not even blink their eyes, they were all dead!!!

】 [I suddenly remembered that not long ago, Star 21 was attacked by a star beast. At that time, some people on the Internet said that many of the people killed on Star 21 died in their sleep...] [I have chills all over my body...]

[I didn't see any movement from that alien, so he killed us, is it as easy as crushing a bug?

[Huh?] Are you all right?

A consciousness passed to Song Xi, and the god finally noticed them intact.

In Song Xi's eyes, a spiritual tentacle that emitted white light grew and spread like a vine, probing towards him.

If this was in the Immortal Cultivation World, such a temptation was too blatant to be almost crude if it was not disguised. Even a cultivator who has just learned about the sea will not use such a crude technique.

Before that spiritual tentacle touched him, a wisp of divine consciousness popped out from the center of Song Xi's eyebrows, and the divine consciousness turned into a small silver sword, gently slashing towards the tentacles dancing in the air.

In an instant, the spiritual tentacles were broken in two.

A section quickly retracted the ranger's body, and the broken piece turned into a little spiritual particle in the air.

At the same time, a scream crossed everyone's ears, as if someone was crying out in pain.

Many of the people standing behind Song Xi were ordinary people who had not practiced, they covered their ears uncontrollably, and some even dripped blood from the tip of their noses.

It all happened in the electric flint, and she didn't even have time to re-unfold a spiritual power shield.

However, there is also the lack of spiritual power in Song Xi's body, these days Song Xi has been locked up in that cage, although Zhong Tiande can't hurt her, but that cage has the function of isolating energy, so that she can't absorb spiritual energy, and always maintains a state of spiritual power depletion.

However, in this battle, she didn't want to use spiritual power.

Song Xi's eyebrows furrowed, and he said to the apprentices of Nanxun, Yuanbao, and Xu Yushu standing behind him: "Protect your clansmen, and also, look after my body."

This is very inexplicable, several people did not understand at first, but the next second they understood.

I saw a shadow slowly appear on Song Xi's body, at first the shadow was translucent, and then gradually became solidified. The figure walked out of her body, and when she looked closely, it looked exactly like her.

Whether it is the tied hair, or the fluttering blue clothes, and the beautiful face, it is the same.

Standing face to face is like twins.

As the figure walked out, Song Xi's body suddenly fell backwards.

Nan Xun grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"Master, you putHeart go! In

the live broadcast room of the Star Network, the barrage brushed so much that the screen could not be seen.

[I'll go, I'll go, what kind of power is that!] Out-of-body ?!

[From Song Xi's actions, it can be seen that what came out of her body should be a spirit body or soul or something, from which it can be deduced that the alien should be a group of spirit bodies, which can also explain why the people of the Lin family and the Zhong family fell to the ground without saying a word, and their souls were destroyed in an instant, or were taken away. ]

[This alien is very, very powerful, and he doesn't need to touch us at all to take our lives in an instant.] Everyone thinks about the death data released by the Qian family, the death toll of the 21st star is hundreds of millions, and there have not been accidents such as major earthquakes in history, but there are not so many deaths, so those who die in their sleep are very likely to be sucked out of their souls.

[I have a more terrifying conjecture, maybe we humans are just food in the eyes of this alien.

【I am a history student, and I discovered a long time ago that there will always be some inexplicable great disasters in the history of the Federation, resulting in countless deaths, and there is a certain regularity in time. I've been wondering what caused these disasters, and now I understand that it turns out that people are eating.
I
don't know where there is a saying that telling the truth is often cruel. But the truth of this world is so cruel that countless people are speechless and choked.

Most people in the interstellar age were well educated, they were not stupid, on the contrary, they were smart, and it didn't take long to figure out what the truth was.

[The Zhong family... Zhong Tiande, the high-tech that their family got, the things they exchanged for people's lives, to maintain their glory and superiority. This is the head of the seven great families, this is the nobility.

】 [Someone said before that many people from the Zhong family did not come, probably he had expected it a long time ago, right? I've never hated a family like this, I used to admire him as a hero, and now I want him to go to hell.
】 There is a stubborn and unyielding energy in the bones of the human beings who came
out of the blue star, and the sentence that it is better to be broken than to be broken by jade accurately illustrates the nobility of the human soul.

When they become controlled slaves, or birds imprisoned in cages, they also lose their freedom and self.

That kind of pain, death is not comparable.

That's why the reaction of the people is so strong now, that they collapse, hatred, and doubt life.

On the golden square, in a dazzling golden light, Song Xi walked towards the white figure step by step.

Why is the god of transformation called the god of transformation?

It is because of this realm that one can exert the Divine Soul Separation Body.

Souls have the ability to live independently of □□ and can use spells against spirits. It should not be too long, otherwise there will be the consequences of scattering the soul.

It's a pity that Song Xi has not been in this world for a long time, and she has been advancing rapidly, and she has not walked around much, looking for weapon magic weapons suitable for the use of divine souls, otherwise her strength can be improved by a lot.

As soon as such a thought slipped through his mind, he heard a gentle male voice say: "Junior sister, why have you forgotten me again?"

Song Xi's heart moved: "Senior brother?
Senior Brother said warmly, "It's me, although
Senior Brother's talent is not as good as Junior Sister, I also want to fight side by side with you."

Song Xi smiled slightly and said, "I was negligent, Senior Brother." If so, please help me.
After
saying that, she raised her hand, her white and slender palm turned upward, and the next moment, the red plum tree that had been rooted in the center of her sea of knowledge turned into a little star chip and disappeared.

At the same moment, a silver long sword appeared in her palm inch by inch.

This sword was shiny and shining, flashing with a sharp pale cold light. The hilt of the sword was a dark plum branch with a knot and a curved knot, and the plum branch was wrapped around the end of the long sword, winding towards the blade, blooming small blood-red plum blossoms.

At a glance, the sword looked like it had grown from a plum tree.

Song Xi held the hilt of the sword, flipped a sword flower with five fingers, and then pointed straight at the white figure.

[Safari, your opponent is me.] ]