Qian Jinze paused in his steps, he landed almost silently, how did they find him? Or is it just a coincidence?

The next second, however, he vetoed the idea.

I saw that the girl by the window opened her eyes and slowly looked at him.

The two looked at each other, and the girl's black eyes were dark and deep, without the slightest emotion, and her eyes revealed a trace of desolation and heaviness.

In a trance, Qian Jinze had the illusion that he was looking at the starry sky of the universe.

A sense of trembling rose from the heart, like a weak beast meeting a powerful enemy, and a string called instinct in his mind tightened, crying out for danger and fear. Qian Jinze's throat dried up for a moment, and he subconsciously took a step back.

After retreating, he suddenly came to his senses and realized what he had done.

With just a face-to-face effort, he took the momentum of the other party and unconsciously retreated!

Qian Jinze's expression quietly became solemn, and he already believed eight points in his nephew's words.

That girl, definitely not ordinary!

This thought only happened in an instant, and as soon as Qian Jinze came to this conclusion, he saw the girl's eyes by the window blink, and her expression instantly returned to normal.

The original trembling majestic aura disappeared silently, and her eyes became soft, like shallow lake water, calm and indifferent.

"Master!" Yuan Bao shouted.

Qian Jinze followed his nephew to the front of the group, he looked at Song Xi and stretched out his hand: "Hello, I am the third uncle of Yuanbao, my name is Qian Jinze."

At this time, he no longer had the idea of competing with this girl, and even took the initiative to step forward to make friends with the other party, using the etiquette of ordinary people.

Song Xi smiled slightly, reached out and shook Qian Jinze.

The girl's hands were slender and soft, with a slight coolness, and they parted with only a slight touch.

Her posture was extremely calm, not humble or promiscuous, even in the face of the overtures of the people of the Seven Great Families Qian Family, she was not flattered in the slightest, and it seemed to be taken for granted.

"Hello, I'm Song Xi."

The calmer she behaved, the more Qian Jinze dared not despise her.

However, Qian Jinze did not mention the competition, but Yuanbao said directly: "Master, I said that you are better than me, but the third uncle does not believe it, he said that he wants to compare with you."

Qian Jinze's face froze suddenly, he scolded two little rabbit cubs in his heart, coughed a few times, and said awkwardly in the girl's inquiring gaze: "Just a little curious."

Song Xi looked at Qian Jinze with a smile and said, "What do you want to compare?"

"Wrench the wrist." Yuan Bao hurriedly answered.

He is not stupid, when he was a child, the third uncle always deliberately bullied him, an adult and a child compared to his wrist, when he was a child, he did not win, but now it is different.

No matter how gentle people are, they also have tempers, and good tempers like ingots will also take revenge.

"Then Bibi, but I have a few other apprentices, let's start with the apprentices first, right?" Song Xi looked at the other three and asked for everyone's opinion.