The Makeup || Chapter 91

ابدأ من البداية

     I grabbed one of the throw pillows and squeezed it tightly as I cried out his name in pleasure. I tiptoed trying to run feeling myself getting ready to come from his touch.

"Fuck I'm gonna come!" I clenched around his tongue and panted out like crazy out of breath.

     One of my hands went back and gripped his hair tightly as I came crying out his name and biting into the pillow.

"Lu..Luca..." he hummed and spanked me making me gasp.

     I heard his zipper come undone and bit my lip just waiting for him. Shortly after he slipped into me making a gasp leave my lips as all the air left my lungs. He always felt so big.

     Fuck how I missed him inside of me.

"You shouldn't tease Ms.Valentine." Luca said tauntingly as he started to thrust into me making my body jerk forward with each thrust.

"Ye-yes sir..." I panted out feeling so filled by him.

     I tiptoed pushing my ass further in the air for him wanting to feel more of him. His hands spread my ass making me moan and beg louder when I started feeling more of his inches inside of me.

"Fuck!" I cried out wanting more. Luca spanked me making a gasping moan leave my lips.

"Language." A smile formed on my lips as I bit my bottom lip enjoying his pounding.

     A gasp left my lips when Luca lifted up my legs and placed both of my knees on the couch arm rest when I bent them. I gripped the pillow tighter and allowed my upper body to rest against the couch as I arched showing him my wetness. Once Luca started stroking I moaned louder feeling him even deeper. His strokes picked up as he tightly gripped my waist groaning.

"Fuck Lyla..."

"Language Mr.Grey." I teased earning me harder strokes.

"Fuck! L-Luca! Ah Fuck! Fuck I missed you!" I cried out gripping the pillow tighter.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Yes! Shit! Oh god! O-fuck!" All the Hail Marys were sung as I clenched and came. He thrusted faster and harder until he groaned my name out digging his nails into my waist as he came inside of me. The feeling of his member twitching before finishing inside of me brought back so many good memories.

     As soon as he finished the doorbell sounded through the quiet house where only our panting sounded. Luca smacked my ass making me giggle as I got up. My legs felt like jelly and I felt like I was high.

"Go to my bed and lay down with your legs spread wide for me alright? I'll be up in a second." I giggled kissing him and going upstairs.

     When I had first started walking away Luca had spanked me which made me giggle and bite my bottom lip when he had hummed in pleasure and bit his bottom lip watching me walk away.

     As I ran up the stairs I saw him fixing himself up. Once upstairs I stripped and laid in bed with my knees brought up and legs spread for him. As his come mixed with mines slipped out of me I realized just how much I missed the feeling. After a bit the door opened and a smile formed on my lips seeing him walk in slowly stripping out of his clothes displaying his sexy body to me.

     I wanted to ask who was at the door but the moment he hovered over me with one hand playing with my clit and his lips on mine the thought went right out the window.

     Luca slipped his hand down lower to my entrance and I whimpered against his lips that were kissing me slowly when he slipped two fingers in. After building me up he removed his fingers and reached for a condom though I truly didn't care at this point. Once it was on he slipped into me and I groaned slightly with my mouth agape panting heavily when he slowly started grinding into me as he intertwined our fingers together.

     Luca and I made love various times until we were both satisfied and panting laying in bed next to each other. After a while of just laying in bed I spared Luca a glance and he was laying on his back staring at the ceiling with a hand tucked behind his head and the other just resting on his abs over the sheets.

     I was laying on my back as well clasping the sheets that were on my chest tapping my index finger just laying there awkwardly as I perked my lips. After going back and forth in my head I let out a breath and grabbed my clothes changing into them.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I turned to him pulling down my top over my once bare chest.

"Back to school." I saw as Lucas eyes roamed my body hungrily and he bit his bottom.

     Next thing I knew I was pressed up against the wall with my hands pressed up again it flatly arching myself for him to go deeper. One of his hand was on my neck and the other on my waist as he grunted fucking my brains out. I kept moaning and crying for him go deeper loving his roughness. Luca turned me around and picked me up pressing my back up against the wall as he fucked me in missionary standing up.

"Lu...Luca!" I cried out as I started to clench clawing my nails into his bicep with my eyes starting to roll back.

"Just come Lyla let me feel your wetness again...." I groaned throwing my head back and quivering as I came digging my nails deeper into him causing him to groan.

     Luca came shortly after and slowed his strokes down. After taking us to the bed and laying me down he got wipes and cleaned me up along with himself. I have no clue how many times we did it but honestly it's been a week since we last touched each other so the none stop sex was bound to happen. After fixing myself up along with Luca putting on some clothes as well I went downstairs and realized I had no phone, no key...basically nothing.

     Ugh Lyla you moron!

_____

Hehe🫣

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Thoughts?😁