Oh no, now there is another apprentice.

Song Xi taught Xu Yushu the method of using the sea of knowledge, and his sea of knowledge has stabilized, and the number of people who go to fight against the arena has become five.

The apprentices had a full and busy life, but Song Xi, the master, seemed leisurely.

Cultivation is not in a hurry, and Song Xi does not practice often.

She occasionally goes to the arena to watch the performance of her apprentices, and more often sits in the basement and quietly understands the sound of space.

During this period, she refined a few more storage rings and sent one to Xu Yushu.

Originally, Song Xi also planned to teach her disciples to fly with the sword, but because this required a relatively large venue, she didn't want to attract attention, so the plan was put on hold for the time being.

Time flew by, and it was school day again.

Song Xi took a week off and returned to school to find that the curriculum had moved from theory to practice.

The following week is mostly practical classes.

The teacher of the practical class is still Guo Haichao, the previous materials teacher, who led the students to the laboratory, each with a tray in front of him, containing dozens of materials.

Guo Haichao on the podium said: "Today we will learn the ratio of these materials, different material integration will play different roles, I believe every student knows." But what is their proportion? What conditions are required? And what role will it play? That's what we're going to learn.

"This is Uyin." He picked up a piece of ferrous metal.

"The black silver material is very soft, but its structure is very delicate, and adding it to hard materials can increase its stretch. The wavelength of light reflection is short, and it can also be dissolved into liquid to make paint, which is difficult to detect in the dark.

Finally, he raised his head and looked at the students in the audience: "There are a total of thirty materials in this tray, how many can be fused with Wuyin?" "

Five." Some students answered.

"No, it's obviously seven."

Guo Haichao's eyes fell on Song Xi: "Song Xi, you come to answer."

The student took a leave of absence last week and is said to be ill, and he wanted to see if her schoolwork had fallen.

Song Xi glanced at the tray and said without hesitation: "Eighteen."

Someone subconsciously retorted: "How is it possible?"

Guo Haichao was also surprised, the materials in this tray were all selected by him, and he could be sure that there were only thirteen.

Although he felt that she had answered incorrectly, Guo Haichao did not point it out, but said: "Which eighteen kinds of things do you talk about?"

Song Xi looked at Li Zhibo, who was sitting next to him: "Teacher, let Li Zhibo come, he knows the answer." Li

Zhibo, who was inexplicably called: "??? "He only found seventeen!

After the successful foundation building, Li Zhibo finished reading the jade Jane about refining tools overnight, and now he basically knows most of the genius earth treasures, and his studies have not fallen.

Guo Haichao has a very good temper, and last time I saw these two students together, obviously the two knew each other, and maybe they often studied together.