I went up the stairs to put on some fresh clothes. I entered my dorm where Nellie and Natty looked at me pityingly. "We're so sorry Caelie. We didn't know what she was up to." Natty said while Nellie hugged me."We didn't notice that much, but what exactly happened?" Nellie asked.

"Cressida transformed into me with Polyjuice, snuck into bed with Garreth, let him fuck her while he thought it was me. I slapped her face bloody but Garreth is devastated. He blames himself for noticing the strange smell and not questioning it. That should be the short version. If that little worm comes back, I'll make sure she never gets to do anything again," I said, freshening up clothes slipped on and put my school stuff together. The two girls gaped.

"But let's not talk about this any further or I'll go to the hospital wing and pick up where I left off," I said quietly. I have never been this angry in my life.

We were leaving the dormitory when I heard Garreth yelling from the hallway. I ran to the common room. Three fifth years were standing around him and Garreth was yelling at them. Around them was a crowd of students who happily watched the goings-on.

I rushed to him and tried to stop him. "Oh great, now your little whore is here to calm you down. Hey Lewis, shouldn't you be sucking Sallow's cock instead of standing around tending to Weasley?" one of the boys said while the other two stood by stood and laughed. 

Garreth pushed me aside softly and grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up and pinning him against the wall, "I just told you. One more word out of your stupid mouth and I'll kill you right here and now."

The boy turned pale and tried in vain to free himself from Garreth's grip. Realizing that this wasn't working, he swung back and slammed his fist into Garreth's face. Blood trickled down his mouth, but he didn't loosen his grip.

Garreth was shoved aside and I saw Hector and Kay holding their wands to the boys' necks. Leander and I held Garreth tight with all our strength and the fifth year started laughing again. Hector mumbled something and suddenly the fifth year started to choke. He kept gagging until he suddenly vomited a slug. Hector turned to the still raging Garreth, held his wand to his temple and said, "Relaxia." Garreth instantly calmed down. I began to wipe the blood from his face.

"Thank you Hector. Nice that you know the slug spell... How degenerate am I? Now my little brother has to save me. Unbelievable. But really, thank you.", Garreth said. He stood up straight, straightened his clothes, ran a hand through his hair, took my hand and left the common room laughing as the fifth year kept spitting out lots of slimy slugs.

"Gary, what's the matter with you?" Jennie asked worriedly as she caught up with us from behind. Garreth huffed, "I don't know myself," and wiped the blood from his nose.

We walked hand in hand into the great hall. We sat down at the very edge of the Gryffindor table where we were joined by Leander, Nellie, Natty, Kay, Hector and Jennie. Of course, there were tons of silly comments and I could tell Garreth's nerves were stretched to the breaking point. "Hey guys, do you know the relax charm?" Hector asked. We all shook our heads. He rolled his brown eyes.

"Okay, then pay attention. The wand movement is circular and the formula is 'Relaxia'. I can't go to your class, but I don't think his condition is getting any better today, so it would be good if you cast it on him, as soon as he gets upset. It works best if you hold the wand directly to hsi head while you say the formula." Hector said, scooping food onto his plate. "Alternatively, of course, you could use Langlock on anyone who says something stupid, but I suspect you could get in big trouble then."

"Thank you Hector, you really are a dear brother." Natty said. "Someone's gotta watch him, right?" Hector grinned, reaching across the table and ruffling his big brother's hair.