Moping No More || Chapter 90

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Elena said pulling me off the bed.

"We'll pick your clothes out and do your make up just go shower." Delilah said with a huge smile. I laughed slightly and shook my head. These girls I swear.

After a nice relaxing shower I stood before the mirror mentally preparing myself for a night out. If I'm being honest I really did need this. Being cooped up in this room for the whole week wishing he'll call was slowly draining the life out of me. Coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel my eyes widened and my jaw literally fell to the floor when I saw the outfit that was laid out on my bed.

"I'm not wearing that!" I gasped out in disbelief.

"Why not?" Delilah asked with a pout. I picked up the sheer lingerie looking bra and raised a brow showing it to them.

"This isn't even clothes! This is plainly just underwear! On top of that I'll be showing everything in this 'outfit'." Elena laughed at my words.

"Don't be a virgin Lyla, plus we're trying to get you laid here why would you dress like the Virgin Mary?" Elena asked with a smirk.

"Laid? I thought you guys said we didn't break up!" I folded my arms over my chest slightly angered and Sofi laughed.

"Oh honey please, 2 days with no communication at all is a break up baby, especially a fucking week come on Lyla he's probably fucking some bitch as we speak." She shrugged and I blinked away tears. The thought alone was enough to make me want to crawl back into bed.

"Don't be sad Lyla, you know it's time to move on, and on the bright side we graduate in a few days and after we are all going to be relaxing on a nice sunny beach, maybe you can find you a sexy beach boy at the house." Sofi winked and I shook my head smiling.

"Can I please wear something else?"

"Nope." Sofi said firmly as she came up to me and sat me down on her vanity chair.

She fixed my hair along with my makeup and then rushed me to get changed. When I came out of the bathroom I felt a little uncomfortable at what I was wearing but just shrugged it off.

"Guys I look like a fucking hooker." I said crossing my arms with an unamused look on my face.

"A high end escort is more like it." Sofi said with a giggle causing my eyes to roll. She had done a smokey eye look with a bright red lip combo.

"I can't do anything in this! I'm scared to even walk, one little wind and my ass is on full display!" I spoke pointing at my ass.

"Lyla your skirts probably one inch longer than that shut up." Elena added to the conversation rolling her eyes one time. She handed me a pair of heels and I sighed putting them on.

"Let's have some fun ladies!" How long did I take in the bathroom? What the fuck? They were all already dolled up in sexy clothes, heels, hair done, and their makeup as well.

"Only us tonight?" I asked once we were all in Sofi's car driving to a new hot nightclub.

"Yes, we've been overdue for a girls night." She said with a smile sparing me a glance. I smiled and after parking in a private section we got out. I sadly still had the taste of the tequila shot we took on the way here.

The moment we walked into the club all eyes were on us making me giggle and the girls smirk.

"Guess we won't be paying for our drinks tonight ladies." I said with a smirk looking at them.

"Damn right!" Elena happily spoke pulling us towards the bar one time.

"Give us four shots of blue label!" Delilah shouted at the bartender due to the loud music. A man came up to us and his cologne smelled so alluring.

"Make that 5, and on my tab please." He spoke with a smirk looking right at me. Sofi nudged my arm making me roll my eyes when I looked at her.

"Are you out for pleasure tonight?" He asked still wearing his cute smirk. He was rather handsome if I'm being truthful.

"She's open to suggestions." Elena said winking at me.

"Highly doubt that." I admitted crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled before thanking the bartender for our shots.

"Well I guess I'll just have to find out then." He handed me a shot glass and the girls giggled grabbing their glass. I downed the shot along with all of the girls after we cheered. The guy took a sip of his shot which was how it supposed to be but I was out to get hammered.

"Three martinis along with three shots of Hennessy!" Sofi spoke to the bartender and I widened my eyes looking at her.

"Aren't we out for revenge?" She asked in a teasing tone and I rolled my eyes once again.

After countless amounts of shots and different strange drinks the bartender made us, I found myself dancing pressed up against Delilah as she held my waist and moved against me. I laughed when she bit down on my neck and kissed it right after.

We're definitely hammered.

"He's watching." Delilah teased causing my eyes to slowly open and lock with the handsome stranger.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked signaling him to come.

I bit my bottom lip as her body heat retrieved from mines. Once he was before me I placed my palms on his chest and slid my hands up his body then wrapped them around his neck. His hands gripped my waist and pulled my body closer to his. I started moving my waist to the music closing my eyes and enjoying the music moving my body. Throwing my head back his lips attached to my neck causing a soft moan to slip. I bit my bottom lip smiling and softly moaning as my body kept moving to the music.

"How about we take this to the top floor?" I giggled when his breath fanned my neck.

"Top floor?" I asked pulling back slightly.

"I'm the owner." He winked and I bit my bottom lip once again just looking into his taunting eyes. This feels so wrong.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted when someone punched the guy sending him to the floor.

"Wha..." when I looked from the guy to the direction where the punch came I saw the last face I thought I'd see here in this moment.

"Lu...Luca?"

Have I drank too much?

_____

Haha🤭, make up sex?

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

I smell sex coming😁.