I woke up. Garreth was still lying next to me, he had just rolled onto his back and was snoring softly. I snuggled up to him and enjoyed the rest for a while before I felt him slowly waking up.

"Good morning, Garreth," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Despite the fact that he still looked very sleepy, his eyes were already shining again in the warm forest green I was familiar with. "Good morning, my sunshine.", he murmured softly and closed his eyes again.Out of nowhere, the room changed, and a wooden door appeared next to our bed. Garreth got up and went inside. I was about to follow him when I suddenly heard water splashing. Did he just make a bath appear? The room fascinated me. I was wondering what time it was. I closed my eyes and imagined a clock above the hallway door. I opened my eyes again and there she was. Appeared out of nowhere. It was only 7 o'clock.

Garreth went back into the bedroom. "Do you want to take a bath too?" he asked me. I nodded and entered the bathroom. White tiles adorned the walls, black the floor. The sink was embedded in a marble slab, the bathtub was huge, square and at floor level. "It's beautiful. Garreth, how do you do that? I only managed to get this puny clock to appear and you're making a palace out of this room.

"He smiled at me, stroked my hair and said: "Only the best for my lady." He looked into the bathroom. "I don't know how I do it exactly. Basically, I always visualize everything. I think that's what happens when your own aunt is a Transfiguration teacher. That's why I think it works.

"Garreth stepped further into the room and began unbuttoning his shirt while looking in the mirror. I approached him and pulled his hands away from his shirt. "Would you rather bathe alone?" he asked me. "No," I replied, looking at him. He placed his hands on my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead.I unbuttoned his shirt slowly. His slim, freckled chest showed. The further I unbuttoned his shirt, the more I felt the urge to kiss every inch of his body.

After unbuttoning his shirt, I undid his belt and pants.

He stripped off his pants and took off his stockings. Completely naked, he stood in front of me and began to open my skirt. It fell to the ground. Garreth first took off my blouse and then knelt on the floor, alternately lifting my legs and removing my stockings and underwear.

I looked down at his shiny strawberry blonde hair. Aside from his freckled nose, his face wasn't visible due to the angle until he looked up at me.

"I'll make you my Mrs. Weasley someday," he said, blushing. "But for now, that must be enough." He added. He got up, grabbed my hand and led me to the tub. We went in carefully. We sat leaning against each other in the warm water for a few minutes before we started washing each other. My hand went to his private parts, but he pushed my hand aside. "We'd better hurry. I'm worried that Hector and Jennie will start looking for us. They don't know we're here and I don't want to tell them about this room." 

He kissed me. "I want that to be our secret. Not for anyone trying to come in here when we're... busy... here."

He was right. So I got out of the tub. When Garreth got up I saw that he had an erection. "I never said I didn't feel like it." He grinned at me before toweling off. He then threw his wet hair back with a flourish, where it immediately began to stand up and curl again.

We got dressed and left this exceedingly magical place. Hand in hand we sauntered towards the Gryffindor common room.

"I promised those three nuisances we'd do something today," Garreth said, laughing, as we got to the portrait of the fat lady.We stepped through the portrait and were greeted immediately. "Gary! Look what I did!" I heard a young girl's voice yell. Garreth rolled his eyes. He didn't like being called Gary in public. He went to the other end of the common room. A little red-haired girl was sitting on the floor, holding out a small, gold plate to Garreth. It was Jennie Weasley.