Marriage was a very big thing for her. She wanted to scream infront of her father and deny this request of his, but she couldn't. How can she? The father who always supported in her worst decisions, never forced her for anything, is asking for something for the first time. And she can't even fulfill such a simple request.

She gave her father a weak smile and said yes with a heavy heart. But the smile she saw on her father's face after her acceptance, made her heart feel light.

If my family is happy, then I'm happy.

She thought with a genuine smile and retired to her room.
She was contemplating her decision for half an hour when she got Anshika's call. She was waiting for her to call. She knew her best friend will call her the moment she'll get the news.

"Are you sure about your answer?" Asked Anshika as soon as Kritika picked up the call.

"Hmmm....." Replied Kritika

"You are doing this to not to stress papa, right?"

Kritika took a deep breath before answering her bestie.

"Appa ne pehli baar kuch manga h. Itna to kar hi sakti hu na main unke liye. Aur vaise bhi, Aaj nhi to kal, shaadi to karni hi h. To abhi kyun nhi."

( Appa has asked for something for the first time. I can do this much for him at least. Anyways, if not today then tomorrow, i had to get married. So why not now? )

"Kyunki iske bad tu ladke nhi taad payegi. Soch le. " Said Anshika to make the environment light for her friend.

( Because after this, you can't ogle other boys. Think about it. )

"Gurllll.... You forgot whom you're talking to. Who will stop Kritika the great?" Questioned back Kritika.

"Husband of Kritika the great."
Kritika narrowed her eyes at her answer before speaking...

"Agar jyada chu che ki na usne to i swear, uski sari shirts aur t-shirts pe Lee Min Ho, bedroom walls pe Cha Eunwoo, aur bedsheet pe Lee Jong Suk ki pic print karva dungi. Phir use kya pure sasural ko pata chal jayega main cheez kya hu."

( If he interfered too much then i swear, i will get pic of Lee Min Ho on his shirts and t-shirts, Cha Eunwoo on his bedroom walls and Lee Jong Suk on his bedsheet printed. Then not only him, but my would be in-laws will also get to know who i am. )

"What if your would be husband is more handsome than your Korean crushes?" Asked Anshika in a teasing tone.

"I'll get to that question after meeting him. Till then goodnight."

She cut the call without hearing Anshika's reply and slipped into her dreamland.

It's been only two days to her acceptance when her family informed her that they found a perfect match for her, whom she will be meeting soon. Everyone was in a haste state like every other indian household. Kritika was being dolled up by Anshika in a beautiful peach coloured saree in her room.