Future || Chapter 87

Comincia dall'inizio

Everyone kept talking about what colleges they were applying to and I honestly couldn't help but feel sad at the thought that after graduation we were all going to be separated.

We did make plans to all meet when we had a break or whenever we could but I felt like we'll all drift apart from each other and won't be as close. At the end of the day we were all set to grow apart though I didn't want that. I guess that just makes all the times we've spent together more special and more memorable.

The end of the day came around and as everyone did their own things I found myself tangled in Lucas sheets laying next to his body with my head on his chest him cuddling me with the both of us naked in bed after pleasing each other. My mind drifted off to my life and what I want. I definitely wanted to be close to Luca but the schools I applied to were a little far away. Though I doubt I'll even get in.

"What's on your mind?" Lucas voice softly asked bringing me out of my mind and back to reality. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead making a smile form on my lips. I found myself sighing before sitting up pulling the sheets with me to cover myself. I tucked them under my arms and watched my hands.

"College..." I looked at him pouting and he smiled.

"Where do you want to go?" He tucked some of my crazy hair behind my ear with a soft smile.

"I don't know...." I did know but I wasn't ready for the conversation. He nodded slowly caressing my cheek and jawline with his thumb.

"Mmm...have they all applied to colleges yet?"

"Yes..."

"Why are you pouting?" He frowned and I leaned into his gentle touch.

"I don't want things to change..." I admitted and Luca smiled.

"Lyla you guys have to grow up at some point."

"I know but...we won't see each other as much and...I don't want us to all scatter around the world and barely talk..." he saw how upset I was which was why he smiled and sat up.

"Lyla just because you guys will be miles away from each other doesn't mean you guys won't be as close, yeah you'll all be busy and getting use to life but at the end of the day it's the limited time that makes everything special." I frowned and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"I understand but still...." He smiled before placing a hand on my cheek and pulling me in for a kiss.

"I know what'll make you feel better..." he whispered against my lips. My eyes opened slowly and he smirked going down on me.

Luca pulled me down slightly and got in between my legs making my heart beat faster due to excitement. His mouth attached to my bottom lips making me moan throwing my head back onto the headboard as I fisted the sheets.

"Oh god..." I bit my bottom lip smiling looking down at him devour me.

My moans kept getting louder the longer he kept doing everything I loved. After a bit I started clenching around the fingers he had inserting inside of me.

"Luca!" I fisted his hair throwing my head back and coming as intensely as always. Panting and staring into space trying to get myself together Lucas face came into view with a satisfied and proud smirk.

"Fuck you're so beautiful..." he said with a smile as he came down and kissed me. I smiled against his lips enjoying his touch.

"Where did you learn these things fuck..." I breathe out with a big smile.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked smirking down at me. I shook my head pulling him down for a kiss.

"No but I'm happy you learned what you did..." I slightly laughed and he did as well kissing me again.

"Don't worry about the future Lyla..." he said combing some hair away from my face and then caressing my cheek.

"Just enjoy the time you guys have together. Plus I've seen you guys Lyla, you guys drifting apart definitely doesn't look like it'll happen, especially with friends like Eric and Sofi." I laughed knowing he was right.

"Your right." I said with a smile.

"I always am aren't I?" He smirked kissing me.

"Cocky much." I laughed kissing him again.

     He always knew how to make me happy.

_____

Aww

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment🤭