Waterfalls coming out your mouth

Start from the beginning

George didn’t move, his eyes flicking down to Dream’s crotch before moving back to his face, his eyes wide and a small blush forming on his face. “O-oh.”

Dream cringed. “Yeah…” They sat in an awkward silence before George sighed, getting on his knees and starting to undo Dream’s pants. Panic sets in throughout the younger boy as he quickly pulls back in shock. “What are you doing? I- what-”

George rolls his eyes. “Taking care of the problem.” He inched forward to where Dream had rolled his chair over to, looking up at Dream with hooded eyes. “Do you want me to?”

Dream swallowed harshly. “I- I thought you were straight.”

George scoffed. “Are you kidding me? I’m about to suck your dick, Dream, I don’t think anything about that is straight.” The older boy continued to undo Dream’s pants, sliding them down to his knees and moving to pull down his boxers.

Dream bit his lip. “George you don’t have to…” His voice was shaky, the thoughts in his head going absolutely insane at the closeness of his best friend’s head so close…

The brunet ran his tongue over his lips, removing Dream’s boxers and taking a sharp inhale. “Fuck I knew you were big but… Fuck, Dream.” The blond was unable to speak, heavy breaths falling from his mouth. George pouted. “Aw, come on Dream. Nothing to say now?”

Dream shivered. “S-shut up.”

George’s frown turns into a smirk, as if that was exactly what he had wanted Dream to say. “Make me.”

Dream hesitated, taking his bottom lip back between his teeth, confidence suddenly overtaking his body. “Open your mouth.” George happily complied, looking at the younger boy with lust filled eyes. Without waiting another minute, Dream weaved his fingers through George’s soft hair and shoved his dick down the older boy’s throat, the warm feeling of George’s mouth sending waves of pleasure through his body. “Fucking shit…” George only let out a moan in response, his head beginning to bob as he worked on sucking Dream off. It wasn’t enough, though. He needed more. Licking his lips, Dream tilted George’s head up so that the two were making eye contact. “How’s your gag reflex.” Dream meant for it to come out as a question, but his head was too cloudy to form the sentence properly.

George removed his mouth from Dream’s dick, causing Dream to let out a shaky breath. “I don’t have one, don’t know why, but… yeah.” The brunet shrugged, his eyes far too innocent looking. Dream groaned.

“I’m gonna fuck your throat, is that okay?” The enthusiastic nod that Dream received from George was instant, causing Dream’s dick to twitch. The second George opened his mouth again, Dream shoved himself in, finding a quick pace to move at as he thrusted deeply down George’s throat, the warmth of it overwhelming. George let out a choked noise at the sudden intrusion, the noise sending vibrations through Dream’s dick that made the younger boy let out a deep moan. His fingers laced through George’s hair again, holding his head in place as his thrusts grew quicker, the whimpers and moans leaving George’s mouth fueling him on and bringing him closer and closer… “I’m gonna…” Dream finished with a loud cry, his cum spewing down George’s throat and his body falling limp against his desk chair.