Chapter 41: Asher or Ashes?

Dia

Can I not just catch a break from being kidnapped? Like I know I have done bad before but, shouldn't there be some recovering for me to be alright or something. Why is it that I get kidnapped by my father and now him.

My hands are tied up to the ceiling and I am positioned to be standing. If I try to sit down or lower my hands, the chai pulls them hurting my wrist.

He removes a blind fold from my head, "Well."

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" I question.

"No, you killed my twin brother and now I shall kill you," his teeth are gritted as he says it.

At least he was straight forwards about his intentions with me, most guys aren't. They are very deceiving.

"I killed you not your brother," I say, looking at him in the eyes.

"No, you killed my twin brother. He was disguised as me and you killed him not me. You were going to kill me, but you had captured him when we were supposed to switch back," Asher says, putting a gun in his hand.

He starts moving the gun around between his hands.

"Why would you send family to spy for you?" I question,

"Because he looks like me," he says pointing the gun at my head.

"You know plastic surgery is a thing or masks, right?" I question him.

He really is dumb on a whole new level when it comes to certain things.

"Shut up, I am in charge not you," he says, moving closer. The gun touches the tip of my forehead, I close my eyes. Hoping the pain will be over soon.

"Beg," he says.

"What?" I question, opening my eyes to look up to him.

"Beg, for me to not kill you," he says, moving away from me so slowly.

"I will beg, no man," I say, looking up at him. I will never beg a man for anything because it goes to their egos. They will use it against you, and you will never hear the end of it.

"Then, I guess it is time to teach you how to beg," he says, making the tip of the gun go down the side of my face, he stops at my jaw.

"Should I blow your jaw off or maybe I should just shoot you through your brain and make you live?" he asks a rhetorical question before looking up at me.

I tighten my jaw and look at him, trying to disguise my fear. I can feel my heartbeat beating in my ears and I hope he can not hear it from how loud it is beating.

"Even when a gun is pointed in your face, you will not show fear unless it is your father," he moves the gun under my face and lifting my head up to look up at the ceiling, The ceiling is black. I fight the urge to close my eyes, I can not show fear.

Why would he bring me to my father's old warehouse? Would that not be the first or second place they look for me?

He moves the gun to my neck, "You look pretty with a gun being pointed to you. Could make any men get on his knees if he's into it."

He moves the gun to my left collar bone before swiftly and roughly moving the gun to my jaw again.

"I just love having the power over you... the most feared girl is in my hands, to kill, to torture, to do whatever my heart is pleased with," I can just feel his sickening expression.

"They will find me," I say as quiet as the wind or quieter. He must have heard the whisper because he moves closer to me.

"Your little boy toy won't find me. I made sure of it," he aggressively whispers in my ear, his voice rougher than sandpaper.

"He is not my boy toy," I say, gritting my teeth.

"Then what are you?" he questions.

"A simple fuck," I answer, he smirks at me.

"Then why haven't you slept with him yet?" he questions, could he be seeing through my lies. He moves away from me slightly, "you told your men not to hurt him, you helped him, and you haven't even fucked him. If I knew better, I would say you fell in love with him."

"Love has nothing to do with wanting his company," I say as Asher moves the gun to my jaw, moves his head closer in.

"But it does," he says before someone knocks on the door.

A figure females figure walks through the door with a hoodie on. They slowly remove the hood of the hoodie and look over at me. It is Magen- Magen as my best friend. Magen as my roommate, the person who helps me keep track of when I have boxing matches, Magen as in the person I felt the safest to be around. Why would she betray me?

"Hello Dia," she says with a smirk. How can she be smirking when she betrayed me like this? She must have been the reason. I have known her since the first day of grade 1. Why would she do something like this?