Chapter 28: Two Devils in the Same Room

Dia

"Do you know the position you put me in Dia? I had to kidnap my own daughter," my biological father starts rumbling on, "My own daughter! My own daughter to try and prove a point."

"What point?" I ask, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Nah, aah hah. Not yet," My biological father says, turning around and looking at me.

"You have grown," His eyes roam from the top of my head to the very edge of my hairs sticking out to my feet, my shoes.

"Yes father, that is what children are supposed to do," I answer back, with a smirk. I know I should not, but I can not help the urge to piss my father off the same way he did to me when he left me. When he said those seven words. The seven words which ring in my ears, in my darkest nightmares.

"Funny, you have your mother's mouth," my biological father says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Funny? It's how genetics work," I smirk. My biological father raises a hand and the next thing, I have a stinging sensation on my right cheek. Did my biological father just order his men to hit me?

"You know its child abuse, to hit me and have me locked up. Right?" I say, giving him a concern look.

His face turns from anger to amusement. His smile is smug and his eyes have a pride look.

He raises his hand again.

The stinging sensation feels worst. It stings so badly; my eyes start to water.

"Did I just break the best underground boxer?" My biological father asks, his smirk is higher than ever.

"No, I am having an allergic reaction to you," I shot to him.

"Mhmm, you have my DNA in you, does that mean you are allergic to yourself?" my biological father inquiries. He walks towards me.

My blood goes cold, and my senses feel heightened. My throat feels like it is clogging up, my tears stroll down my face.

The Devil is in front of me. The devil is the best way to describe my own biological father.

"No, it is just you, I am allergic from. It was better when you were dead to me," I say, making my biological father bend down in front of me. I lower my head to see him.

CLAP!

Rings through the air. Everyone is quiet.

I break the silence with a cry of pain. I spit the blood out on my biological father's suit or try to from having blurry eyes.

"Shall we start the show?" My biological father questions with a wicked smile.

"N-No, pl-pleas-please, no," I cry out, trying to move my arms and legs.

"What happened to the big mouth you had a few minutes ago?" my biological father questions.

I furiously shake my head as warm salty liquid pours out of my eyes.

"You know, I was going to go easy on you cause you are my own child but after you looking like your mother and acting like the bitch she is. I mean, you will thank me for hurting you," my biological father says, he takes a knife from the person behind me.

I slowly stop shaking my head but keep saying 'no' but nothing but air comes out from crying.

My father takes the knife to my thigh, he lets it stay there, not putting pressure on it.

"You know Dia," Jackson enters the room. Jackson motherfucker Qwart. He and I use to date until he started seeing other women behind my back.

"You are such a beauty, to bad we have to hurt you or," Jackson starts saying be he ends up laughing, "Kill you," he says like he kills people for fun. His jaw locks.

"See I set you and Jackson up," My father starts, "I needed someone to keep an eye on you whom you did not hate," my father moves the knife to my chest. I look down at the knife, hoping it does not pierce my skin.

I have never been so afraid of anyone is my life but my biological father. He is unhinged, psychotic and mentally unstable. I knew he was wealthy and had money, but I would have never thought he was the other gang leader.

I am so dead, and no one can help me unless they know it is my biological father. My father knows how to lay off the grid but so does he.

"Mr. Dawood, we have a little of an emergency," Jackson says. My biological father moves the knife to almost hit Jackson. I know who I get my anger issues from now.