Chapter 7: Good Girls, Do Bad Things Sometimes

Dia

I see a cute girl at the boxing ring. She is in a short black dress. I wonder if she is looking for someone to give her company? A man, I know too well steps beside her and puts a hand over her hip in a possessive way.

"Hey," I say to Ace and look over at the girl in his hand. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"You won yesterday. I came to deliver the money myself, little sis," my half-brother says, my mother had a child with another man before she married my biological dad, but Ace's dad is more of a father to me than my biological father is.

"Thanks, bro," I say, he hands me a black gym bag. He always gives his boxers money in a black gym bag. I wonder who his supplier is for the gym bags.

"You are the reason I still have people coming here," he says, he leans closer to me, "I gave you an extra tip for it and for the other night with" he clears his voice and I know exactly who he is talking about.

"Thank you," I whisper

"I should be thanking you," he whispers back before leaving with a hot lady. I make my way towards my locker and leave my bag with money in my locker.

"Hey," Zilia speaks, she is a girl I have been hocking up with for a few weeks. I will need someone new but there is something different about her. She is a good girl but when she is with me. She does sin a bit. I mean good girls can do bad things. Not everyone can do everything good because in other people's versions it could be considered bad.

She kisses me on the lips before my tongue goes into her mouth. She knows I am the dominate one between us. I move away from her, closing my locker.

"As much as I would love to stay and take you to my bed, but I have to train. I never miss training days," I respond, moving past her while grabbing my gloves on the bench in the lady's change room.

I make my way towards the boxing bag before Noah sends a look at me. His hair is in a man bun now.

"You should be resting with the way your leg is. You are lucky it was not a fracture or a broken bone and just twisted," he points to my leg as he speaks. I roll my eyes at him, "When have you ever seen me miss a training day?"

"Never but if you do not take good care of your leg, you won't be able to carry on boxing," he informs me. I know he is right. A few years ago, I had an operation on my leg due to hiking and misbalancing. The doctor said if I injure my leg again it might need another surgery.

"I just need to blow off some steam," I say. He crosses his hands over his chest.

"Go home. Do you need me to take you home?" he questions.

"I walked here, I can walk home. It is not after dark," I say, turning around to get my bags from my locker.

"Get your ass in my car in five. I am taking you home," Noah speaks, he has always been like my second mother but my mother in boxing. He always takes care of me. I am grateful I met him at boxing and for the way he takes care of me.

"I will get your bags from your locker," Noah says, walking to the locker room, "Is your locker code the same from last year?"

"No, it is add one more to the last number," I inform him while keeping my privacy while doing it.