60

Siddharth : please yaar. I will not do anything whatever you will not ready for.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth hugs her.

Avneet : ohh you are really so excited.

Siddharth : yes I am.

I am amazed. He is inventive to have time with me.

He is concern too.

Avneet : by the way tell me one thing it is a very silly question Actually when I came here on your invitation already.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : I want to ask what if I say no to this?

Siddharth : I know you also want this.

Avneet : yes I want this, but I am asking if I said no to come here.

Siddharth : maybe I will in your room right now, it can be risky but I will be there for sure.

I feel an electric shock passing into my crotch hearing this steamy desires and the depth of his husky voice for me.

We step inside the room.

Soon siddharth locked the room and turn a erection appears in his bottom track suit.

I could notice easily a slight bulge at his cock and the clearly dangling motion.

I am not sure what he is wearing under this I saw the masculine dick only a day ago.

But I can feel that he had taken his underwear off to make it easy.

Also I can feel that his cock is half on the length and anticipating its going to have his second meeting in 28 hours with my pussy.

Stay tuned