47

Even that is enough to make her bra this showered in my saliva that I can see the aerolas marked over her bra only.

Till now I don't know till where it will be extends but soon when I remove my mouth from her breasts to notice her aerolas, she hold my head and pressing towards her boobs to get them into my mouth again.

So the fire is likely similar on both sides I want them in my mouth and she didn't want them to come out from my mouth.

The play is gonna run long.

I moves towards her neck and started kissing all over her neck and then again I starts kissing her beautiful lips.

She is responding me very quickly and more passionate every single time I am going on her lips.

During all the time when my lips on work, my hands are caressing her belly.

I moves her my hand at her back and caress her back and now I got the hook of her bra so without waiting I tried to unhook her bra it was very difficult to unhook it from one hand.

As she is holding my right hand in her hand to keep herself save from the affect of my hands on her body.

But I make my hand free from his grip because right now my other hand want help more than she want a hold of my hand.

I moved my other hand to her back and unhook her bra easily.

But before the bra cups holding the boobs inside the cover she hold them on them.

POV ends.

Siddharth : remove your hands?

Avneet : wait...

Siddharth : no remove them right now.

Avneet : wait ten seconds please, I am really feeling so shy right now.

Siddharth : ten seconds okay, let's start the count down. 10 .. 9 .. 8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0.

Avneet close her eyes and let her bra fall down.

Siddharth feels like he saw something works on his mind miraculous.

Avneet : stop staring now? (Shyly)

Siddharth : you breasts worth to being watched years without blink.

Avneet : shut up, who is going to be topless for a year?

Siddharth : yeah that's true.

Avneet : you was in hurry mister handsome you should live long, maybe you get married then, and then surely you can decide me to be topless in front of you at least 8-10 hours in a 24 hour long day. (At nights)

Stay tuned.