52

Avneet : it is a long story and not related with you so forget it I am happy overall.

Adi is confused. Actually he how a reason to get confused here.

Avneet : so what's the plan?

Adi : actually my brother is suggesting that there is a better place to live in the City from where we can explore better, so we all are planning to change the resort.

Avneet : okay, I didn't have any issue with this.

Adi : are you really fine now?

Avneet : what happened dude you are not looking happy seeing me happy?

Adi : obviously there is nothing like this, Avneet.

Avneet : okay so I will meet you in 15 minutes after just talking my stuff out of my bag.

Adi : yeah.

Adi came out of her room.

Now get ready for all the answers you want?

Adi POV

She is looking so relax which I was not expecting because I mix a dose of Viagra (a medication use to feel ready for romance and sexual activities).

And the effect of viagra was literally looking on her yesterday, but today she is looking relax and calm.

But how?

You must be thinking that why I did this, from so long I love Avneet, I feel she have no interest in anyone.

And she is comfortable with my touches over her body, which is always looks like a green signal to me but she never directly ask me for anything.

Maybe she is hesitated to ask me, but I want the relationship with her as well.

Come on this trip having the same motive.

I thought we could spend some better time together, I know she is my best friend I should not do what I did, but i mixed viagra in her food.

Which really works on her till yesterday, and she have a wet dream I know yesterday afternoon, just after 2 hours of lunch.

Which was expected, but I was thinking that in the search of calm and rid of from those sexual desires, she will come to me.

But no she didn't.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.