She turn on the camera and as soon she focus the camera point to click the picture, the flash light to click the picture in dark.

Wait... But when the flash light of the camera, it falls on something or someone.

She don't get it what was that.

It was something strange, the mobile flash light is on, but when it blinks to take a picture, she saw something behind the mobile screen.

She checked the photo but there was nothing in picture. She thought it must be some fear in her mind imaging what is not even here.

She is sure that there is no ghost exist on this planet. She click on more picture, and again she feels the same.

One more time, she clicked and this time it was more scary.

Avneet understood that there is someone trying to scare him, for her protection she always carries a gun.

She took it out, it's a small gun, she holds the phone tight to light to see who is there and point the gun.

Avneet : who is there? Listen I warn you, don't consider me a scared girl, I can kill you down right here.

She heard someone is whistling and the voice is echoing here which is making it sound so scary.

OMG, what is happening here, she is not able to understand, her science study is not letting her accept it that it can be an evidence of the existence of ghost in this house.

Avneet (shout more confidently) : it will be good if you come out or hide from me completely, because I just came here to prove my friends that there is not ghost in this house.

The whistle continue, it is two way traffic avneet is not so much scared that makes her run out of this house.

And the ghost is not ready to give up too after all (ghar to uska hai na 😂).

Stay tuned