26

But that is true that yet I don’t feel any sense of danger from him.

Now he get up.

Avneet : done?

Siddharth : why you wanna run soon, relax. (Said in completely lost tone in her)

Avneet : I am just asking, remember your promise.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet : so what more you gonna do now?

Siddharth : don't get excited. (Teasingly)

Avneet : I am not getting excited and why will I? (Trying to hide her unknown and unwanted blush)

Siddharth : turn around.

Avneet followed his command before he use his super powers.

I can feel cold breeze against of my neck line, he isnt alive so he can't breathe.

But I guess even the breeze here is in his control too; because this air tickling the right spot of my body.

I close my eyes and try to relax myself against all this pleasure which I won't wishing for but when I am getting them I won't minding it too.

I just don't want to accept it that my pussy is getting wet with warm juices too.

What can I say more to explain me how horny i am feel for this fucking dead ghost.

This is fantasy of mine, which I never wish to come true.

He is so close to my back body now, that I can almost feel his body pressed against mine.

It's quite different than I studied I never know that a human can feel the touch of a ghost.

But I can feel his body on my body.

An barrier separates us only few fabric pieces are there.

All the time all this happening i am scared that what if he feel he won't needed my clothes on my body.

Because now I am aware of his powers and I know he can strip my all clothes with one clap.

And that is only thing I am concern about I don't want to be naked in front of him.

As its already so embarrassing whatever happening.

Stay tuned.