This is Horror - Fantasy, a book with an adult content only.

Cover credit goes to -moongurl

Let's start.

Avneet POV

Hello everyone this is Avneet Kaur, I am 20 year old just passed out my teen age a month ago.

I am basically Indian I born in India then later my family and his shift in OSLO, Norway.

I was brilliant and innovative student in my schooling time everyone was expecting that I will do medical science, like my family, both mom and dad are doctor.

But I never had any interest in Medical Science I don't want to be a doctor maybe just because when you have your mom dad in same preparation you get to know advantages and disadvantages of that profession.

And when it was covid lockdown in all over the world my father and mother didn't have choice to work from home as they are medical staff.

That time only I completed my schooling and I decided that I will not go in medical science.

So I have a lot of options right in front of me, my parents are quite famous doctors all around the world so our life is full of travelling all the time.

It seems go to few people I know, but no it's not as you can't settle on one place like this.

But mom dad promised that for few years we gonna stay here in Norway and then we will go and settle down permanently in our own country, India.

At that time,

When covid was on peak, I was mostly stay alone, because mom dad told me to not to come in their contact as they didn't want to risk my health.

And they are doctors so they can't even leave their profession.

So at that when I was alone, I start reading books on ghost, spirits and paranormal powers.

They all are fiction, but I grow intrest in them, after a search I get to know that I can study in this field too.

Stay tuned.