18

Siddharth : satisfied not at all? I was just playing a bit with you yet.

Avneet : hey what more you can do, remember I am human alive girl and you are ghost. (In a voice in which she is questioning him while thinking about the probabilities)

Siddharth : ahh... You are so hot, I won't let you go this soon. (Give a flirty look)

Avneet : what are you thinking then?

Siddharth : do you really wanna know what I am thinking?

Avneet : yes, see you already played with as much as you can, now you have nothing to do so let me go.

Siddharth : first of tell me who is telling you that I don't have anything to do with you.

Avneet : what are you going to do? (In embarrassment said)

Siddharth : stand straight baby girl.

On his command's avneet's body respond itself, she stand straight.

Siddharth : I can switch your dress to other one.

Avneet : hey no... (Yelled).

Siddharth : can give you better look baby. (Said in a teasing look).

And with one more clap her dress changed again.

Avneet likes this outfit , it's giving her body better cover than before

Avneet : aren't you happy yet?

Siddharth : walk now!!

On her order avneet walk to the other side of this Hall where the moon light directly falling in the room.

There is a old furniture sofa there, Siddharth command avneet to walk to the sofa and sit there

Avneet refuse and trying to control her body to not move on his command.

Avneet have no control on her and she went near sofa, before she sit Siddharth stop her.

Because she is protesting against his commands.

Avneet : stop it now please, it's enough you have the best display of me already what more you want now?

Siddharth : who told you that what I get the best display of yours?

Avneet : don't use your powers much and what will you get like this it will trouble you only because you can't touch me.

Stay tuned.