53

Adi POV

When one dose you don't work on her, I put the similar amount of those in her food again.

But now she is looking more relax.

I don't know how, and suddenly now my brother Siddharth told me that we should change the resort we can get the better place in this hill station.

So we are ready to shift there.

I just hope that change in place will make difference.

POV ends.

So, Siddharth is brother of Adi, Avneet never met Siddharth before but she saw him on social media with Aadi.

Which didn't remember that where she saw that before she saw him in a dream as a ghost in The Haunted House.

Siddharth by mistake came to her room, when he came out from her bathroom.

Actually Adi send him to manav's room.

And rest you all know what happened?

Everyone collected their bag and came down in the parking area, their are 3 cabs there for 12 passengers gonna travel from this resort to another Resort.

Avneet came with the bag, siddharth saw her and hide behind a cab.

Avneet didn't expecting anything what is gonna happen next.

Even, Siddharth didn't expected that Avneet will be introduce with him as a friend of his elder brother.

Adi : me, manav, siddharth, avneet and priya will go settle in this taxi.

Every one nodded.

Adi : but where is this Siddharth now?

Priya : wait, what he is doing behind the car?

Adi : siddharth, what are you doing there, you was really looking in hurry, and now you are wasting our time like this.

Siddharth feels that he is gone now.

He came out from behind the car.

He is really so nervous right now but he have to face her now. He don't have any other choice.

Avneet saw him and she was stunned.

Adi : so guys meet him he is my younger brother Siddharth? You all must see him in my social media post.

Stay tuned.