29

She is left alone with her bra protecting her boobs.

Avneet : this is wrong. (Said complaining)

Siddharth : what can I do, you are breaking our deal.

Avneet : I told you I will made you happy, but you are forcing me now. Which is really wrong.

Siddharth : is it?

Avneet : you have no rules and regulations I know. So don't make it so dramatic make it in once withdraw all my clothes in once with your magic. (Said with disappointment sound)

Siddharth : what you want?

Avneet : I don't want to stripped off.

Siddharth : sorry I can't fulfill your this demand.

Something naughty hits her mind. And she smiled.

Siddharth : what now?

Avneet : you have to be naked right now, then you can strip my bra.

Siddharth is a ghost and horny too, so he have no reason to be shy, he clapped and get naked completely from head to toe.

Avneet's jaw fall down, she is looking his naked body and especially his 6-7 inch long dick.

Avneet : this is really hot.

Siddharth gives her a teasing look.

He moves ahead to her, she is feeling shy. She can feel his hands behind her bra hooks.

And soon make her boobs free from the bra fabric, avneet is busy staring his dick. She did not realize when her bra fall down on floor.

Seeing her boobs, siddharth starts feeling more horny. Avneet feel his hands on her boobs, she felt shy when realise her with bare chest standing in front of him.

She cant believe that his dick can grow more bigger than this. But 7 to 8, then 8 to 9 , then 9 to 10 inches.

His dick turn into monster I am scared now.

I don't want this large bone to be used on my body.

Stay tuned.

Hot But...Ghost 👻🔞☑☑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें