49

I said no.

Avneet : are you sure?

Siddharth : I don't know.

Avneet : okay then be careful. I am excited for this no doubt but I don't have the body adjust with the pain, so bring your cock in the size I can handle.

Siddharth get more excited because she is looking ready for sex too.

Siddharth : for now I have only plan to kiss you.

Avneet : hmm, be ready for surprise?

Siddharth lift up her skirt.

And she is not wearing panty so this is surprise and siddharth can feel it that it is the best thing he saw in surprise ever.

She have a great virgin pussy.

I didn't have energy to move ahead actually I stay here on my place and stare it for long.

Then I lovingly kiss her pussy and lick it then I start rubbing her pussy with one hand, with other hand I am pressing boobs.

I tried to put my finger into her vagina but she stop me as she feel the pain and she yelled saying "no please don’t do it do with finger then I got down and started licking her pussy again".

She felt this pleasurable and she starts giving me deep lip kiss.

It went on for few minutes.

My dick is just like hot metal rod ready to install in her software (pussy).

I am so excited.

I moves her legs apart.

Her virgin vagina was clearly visible.

I gave a good kiss on it and move forward with my penis in my hand which I took out from my Underpants which is on his way to heaven.

She is so nervous but seeing my 7 inch long length she felt relieved I don't liked it but yes, I know she is considering me a ghost so she must be expecting something super natural.

I continue because it is so good whatever happening here.

Avneet : wait..

Siddharth : what happen?

Avneet : I am alive human being having sex with you won't make me die na?

Siddharth : no way.

Avneet : but saying again be careful please.

Stay tuned.