19

Avneet : let me go I am telling you all this tempt you only.

Siddharth : yeah true I can't touch you.

Avneet : so leave me now, let me go.

Siddharth smiled.

Avneet : ouch... (Suddenly she feels something)

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : nothing, let me go with my old clothes? (Ask her old outfit back)

Siddharth : don't you like this outfit?

Avneet : no.

Don't know but avneet is feeling something inside this top, she knows that there are so many insects are in this haunted old place.

Avneet is adjusting her top to took out the insect if there is anything went into her top.

Siddharth : I guess you wanna remove your top? (Said teasing)

Avneet : what kinda ghost you have... Who uses his super power like this?

Siddharth : me.

Avneet is feeling something inside this top.

Suddenly she feels something get inside her bra, just come over her right boob and squeeze it gently.

This is not a pinch or biting sensation of any insect, this is like someone is squeezing her breasts.

She looks at Siddharth, he is standing on 10 feet distance from him.

Siddharth : what happened?

Because she close her eyes gives a strange reaction even she is not able to understand this sensation

Avneet : let me go now, free me from your magic. (When she can feel a hand squeezing her boob right one, when she is wearing a top).

Siddharth : okay you wanna go?

🤔🤔🤔

Siddharth starts thinking teasingly.

The sensation on her boob getting hard now, even she can feel tickling around her aerolas, the keep her body in control she is rubbing her boob herself.

She is trying to understand what is there inside her top.

Siddharth give a smirk look.

Avneet can understand that she is doing something what makes her feel something inside her top.

Avneet : you are doing this na? (Embarrassed).

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : you know what I am saying so stop it.

Stay tuned.

Target - 20 votes