30

Avneet : now I am feeling scared of you.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : you know. (Pointing his dick)

Siddharth moves ahead threatening her, now the ghost is becoming a dominating wild beast, he went near her and pushed her down on the ground.

Avneet : no... Leave me. This is so huge. (Afraid)

Siddharth : shut up and open your fking mouth.

Avneet screamed noooooooo.

And the dream broken 😴💭😴💭😴.

So, let me clear this Avneet got up on her bed with a loud scream.

She is sweating so badly and she didn't believe it that she was dreaming because all what happening is so realistic.

Avneet POV

I am on my bed, I am sweating like hell, if any blood pressure machine check my BP then it must be burst out.

Is it really a dream?

But what kinda dream it was, I saw a place I never visited before, I saw a face I never seen before in my life.

Its so weird feeling, I can feel my pussy fully wet, okay that is justifiable because I was feeling all this happen in dream.

But a human being can't imagine I guess the person you never seen before.

So that face....

All my friends heard my scream and they gathered there.

I can feel it that it was a dream, because I remember that they are having any conversation in car.

And I was really upset with my friends who left me alone in that haunted house in dream.

But they told me it was just a dream and I am getting all these kinda dreams because I keep on thinking about spirit and ghosts all the time.

But I can feel something strange as I never had any dream like this.

Pov ends

I calm myself. As I am safe in hotel but I can see that place from my room.

Priya : by the way, what says avneet, you really wanna go and visit this place now?

Avneet : no.

Stay tuned