39

Avneet : we didn't have to be scared of anything, we are just going to confirm it that whatever, I had in my dream yesterday was related to reality in anyway or not.

Priya : are you crazy Avneet, how can you dream can be related to the reality, what you never seen before?

Adi : yeah priya is right, and you studied about ghost and spirit a lot how can you talk all this? (Scared now)

Avneet : I am just saying what I am feeling? (Confused because she is feeling like she came here before)

Priya : I think we should really go back to the hotel.

Adi : somewhere in my heart I can agree with Priya because, if we fell in danger here nobody is there around us to help us.

Avneet : uhmm...

Priya : I am not going yaar, this can be dangerous for us I am not into this plan, take a U turn Aadi right now.

Adi : avneet, what say?

Avneet : I wanna go there once.

Priya : stop being stubborn Avni. We don't know the truth of that place.

Avneet : still Yaar, you can't understand what ever going on in my body. It is really something very strange which I never experience.

Adi : let's do one thing we will go to the place but nobody will go out from the car.

Priya : Yaar.

Avneet accepted.

They reached finally.

This place is actually more horrible than the place she saw in the dream

This place is actually more horrible than the place she saw in the dream. It is early morning time and sunrise just a half hour ago, and this place is situated in the middle of forest that is why the sunrays are not reaching here properly.

Maybe in the middle of the day it will look more better and less scary.

But right now it is looking like a Haunted House honestly and Priya is the one who is scare the most in all three of them.

Avneet is trying to match her imagination and this place.

Stay tuned.

Target - 20 votes and 10 votes