Avneet don't know what she should do, but suddenly she saw a shadow coming towards her, counter attack to this danger.

She loaded the gun, and warn this shadow again that if he or she takes any step ahead she will shot him down.

She is not ready to believe that theory of ghost, whatever fear she have is to face any criminal who hid here taking advantage of this infamous place and being a haunted house.

Avneet : this is last time, I am telling you stop there, and run off, else I have to fire. (Fear in her mind too).

But that shadow moves towards her more with weak steps.

And avneet fire two bullets in that direction, where she is confirmed that somebody is standing.

These bullets must holed his body and soon she realise that moving shadow fallen down on floor.

Ohh, now she felt nervous because she feels that she killed someone.

She unloaded the gun now from the left hand, put it into her pocket and move slowly to the person she just shot down.

There is someone on the floor, the light is so dim because there is moon light only coming from the ventilator.

And only I have a phone flash light in my hand.

She felt a shiver and it go up to her spine.

She stopped and stared at the body fallen on the floor after two bullet shots, she watched for a second but there is no move movement.

Avneet POV

I don't know who is he or she? But I killed this person, I don't know what to do now.

I was so stupid to come here alone, this guy or girl must be criminal hiding here from society but this is true that I killed someone.

I am feeling so guilty, but before anything more bad happen here, I should run away from here.

I turn around and take few steps fastly when I am sweating badly, when I heard some movement behind my back.

I turned around in fear.

I saw the same shadow moving up again and stand again straight.

Fuck, how it is possible, I took out my gun and this time I am taking steps back to the door, I wanna escape now.

Stay tuned.

Target 10 votes