12

Avneet : open this door, and let me go else you will regret, this time nothing can save you from the bullet.

Siddharth starts opening the button on his shirt. And he removes it and throw away.

Avneet saw their is nothing like bullet proof jacket under this, his bare chest have no mark, even he rubs his hand to his face.

And all the blood vanished away, he made a display of his powers to avneet.

Siddharth : you made a mistake coming here. (Said in a ghosting tone of voice, echoing in this haunted house)

Avneet : you doesn't looks like ghost and expecting that I believe it that you are a ghost

Siddharth : I don't want you to believe anything. But you should not come here girl.

Avneet : let me go.

Siddharth : not this soon

Avneet : what the hell you want, do you want money I will give it to you.

Siddharth : believe it girl, that I am not alive and you are present in front of a spirit.

Avneet : what nonsense I am not gonna believe it.

Siddharth : you have to believe.

Avneet : no way, let me go because I will escape anyhow and after that I will tell everyone that there is a young boy in this bungalow, who is hiding himself in this haunted place. And scare everyone.

Siddharth laugh.

Avneet : stop laughing you pervert, tell your supporter to open the door and let me go.

Siddharth : it closed itself and now it will open only after you make me feel happy.

Avneet : you.... I got it that you scare girls to use them, but you are an idiot believe me you have fcking hot body, girl will drool over you.

Siddharth : so you are drooling over me? (Said teasingly)

But the surrounding is so horrible so avneet isn't liking it here.

Avneet : let me go from here maybe I make you happy out of this place. I promise, but accept it you are human being.

Stay tuned.