38

Next morning,

She had a dream about the same place the same ghost again last night, she is feeling seriously so restless and her senses saying that it is something super natural which is happening with her.

Because it was not just a dream which he can forget after wake up she is stuck in the dream very badly and not able to get over it.

She asked adi and priya to come with him, next day early morning at 6, they get ready to go to that place to visit that place once.

They all get inside the car, Adi drive the car to the Haunted House. She never came this place before but she is feeling like she is saw everything before yesterday in her dream.

Same deserted area, same kinda forest on the both sides of this highway and same silence around which is so scary.

This is the actual pin drop silence. And priya is the one who is really scared.

Avneet is scared but curious to get the answer of the puzzles created in her mind yesterday after that dream.

Avneet : I guess we are going to reach now.

Priya : how do you know?

Adi : by the way avneet, is right we are really just 1 km away from that Haunted House.

Avneet : oh, I just guessed.

Priya : are you sure avneet, that you are just guessed, because I am feeling so scared now.

Avneet : I don't know yaar but I am feeling like I came here before I am getting some flashes in my mind related to this place.

Adi : yaar, are you sure this is safe to go there?

Avneet : uhm....

Priya : take a U turn adi, we are not going there.

Adi : yes, avneet lets go back my family is going to join us in trip I want to meet them last time.

Avneet : what the hell are you talking?

Priya : yes why are you scaring me?

Adi : I am scared yaar, I don't want to die this soon.

Stay tuned.

Target 20 votes