44 (part 2)

Avneet : listen, now I told you the rules just follow these rules and now I submit myself under your instructions. You have to ask me to do everything in clear words.

Siddharth can't believe his ear and luck that it is actually gonna happen.

Avneet : you seems to slow today, I mean yesterday when I was stopping you was not listening to me.

Siddharth : I am same like yesterday. (Try to fits in the character she is considering right in front of her)

Avneet : so what first?

Siddharth : uhm... You made rules so I give you option to decide.

Siddharth understand that she is expecting her behavior to be little tough.

Avneet : what will I say?

Siddharth : choice is yours, or I use my magic? (In a evilish tone of voice with unwanted confidence)

Avneet : no no, uhm... Okay come let's start with a kiss.

Siddharth moves really nervously.

Avneet is standing at her place.

Siddharth moves closer to her.

Siddharth POV

I know I am on a luck tonight so I should use this moments to the fullest, because I am not forcing this girl, she is considering me a ghost so definitely I am the better option for her.

I just keep on standing at 2 feel distance and stretch my arms and I just tried to stand there, and my hands went try to reach on her boobs.

I am a bit away, I took a step ahead and finally I hold them I am so nervous but she didn't give any reaction which makes me feel confidence and I hold them more tightly.

They are really very stiff and very big.

Avneet : come on. (Encourage for a kiss)

I moved ahead and kiss on her neck put my finger in her hair.

Stay tuned