45

I am badly arouse with this unexpected romance with a stranger girl I met for the very first time in my life.

It was only me who was kissing her lips softly in first one minute but later her lips also get the movement and we start kissing each other.

It is very pleasure feeling after over a year.

I had a girlfriend in the past but later we broke up so I never wanna remember anything about my ex.

And right now I guess the most beautiful option on this planet standing in front of me or in my arms.

Her lips are very soft and smooth they are fucking lickable.

She is also holding my head kissing my lips now, I am confused that if she really considering me a ghost so why she is kissing a ghost.

I hope this will not be prove prank later in which I get trapped.

But later my mind said, even if this kiss worth to prove me fool in front of all the world.

It still worth it, because she is really hot and it can be prank but the kiss we are having is real.

I starts sucking her upper lips and she my lower lips.

I like the way she is kissing me.

I try to go to her boobs; she stopped my hand every time then few min of a good kissing she feels like she wants to take breath.

Avneet : thank god, your teeth doesn't touch my lips. I was really scared of your teeth since I saw them yesterday.

Siddharth is feeling confused that why she is considering a ghost, what actually happened yesterday.

Avneet : what next?

Siddharth : you say?

Avneet : listen mister ghost, there should be limited time of you to have all this.

Siddharth can't believe it that she is considering him a ghost and still ordering him like a slave.

Avneet : hey, what next?

Siddharth : I am telling you na, you will decide.

Avneet : what will I decide?

Siddharth : that what we should do next?

Avneet : why do you think that if I decide it will be something what you want?

Siddharth : now I can bet on it that you will think better than I can even expect.

Stay tuned.