Adi warn avneet and all the girls again in evening that they should not go out of resort at this time in evening.

Priya : do one thing Adi, wear my bangles and sit here okay?

Avneet : agree.

All the girls shows the heroic attitude and left to show how strong they all are.

Boys avoid to go with them, they thought that if they won't go with then they will return soon.

But girls take it on their ego and went out. Avneet is not have fear of any ghost any spirit.

But other girls feeling scared now, because this is an infamous place so after 8 pm mostly roads are deserted and the way go to that old haunted palace is completely deserted, even the foot steps can be heard.

Avneet's experience with ghosts is been so long. As she experience such kinda things before, she went with her Norway's college friend on a very haunted place.

And they spend a night in that haunted castle so she isn't scared of this place, which isn't even looking that haunted from the hotel.

Avneet insist and they all decide to go to that haunted place.

Priya called the guys too, because not the ghost but at this time at night the Alive human being can be dangerous for these girls.

And their friends came, Adi again told them that they will regret this decision.

But avneet is not ready to listen to them. And even other girls support her to show them that they are strong.

With car the reached the hauted Palace.

Now even avneet can admit that this place is looking more scary then she expected.

Adi : girls, I still think that we should run back before the ghost get to know that we are trying to enter in his palace.

Avneet : shut up Adi, I am not scared.

Adi : I can see on your face that you are also scared for now.

Avneet : no way, I am not, and if you want me to prove I can go in.

Adi : no need of that.

Stay tuned.