Avneet is not a scared girl, but the weather and the surrounding of this old building is making her feel strange kinda sensation. Which she never felt before.

Now steps up on few stairs of this old haunted house and now she is in front of the main door bring her inside the house.

She turn around to see if any of her friend coming following her. But no one is visible from here, she just walked 40 steps she can guess.

But from the point she is standing right now she can't see her friends, she is little weird place.

But avneet can't take step back, she push the door.

The door slides in with the nasty sound chrrrrrrrr.

She peek inside, and this is too dark, she took out her phone and turn on the flashlight.

She takes the step inside the haunted house now finally, she is in.

She slowly moves ahead, this was a huge house, the sunset already hours ago, but the structure of the house make it full of moon light, so it's not that dark as expected.

The spiders webs, some bats screaming, and insects are all around, but it's predictable and avneet saw such kinda scene in her life before while she was studying.

And she studied this subject just because to clear this myth of Everyone about ghost and spirits.

She wanna go out after taking few pictures of this haunted place from inside can prove that there was no one here.

So nothing to worry.

Now it's not just about to prove her friends she thought that after this she will be famous, because she will be proved brave girl.

Who entered and clicked pictures of this haunted house from inside which wasn't captured in camera's from years.

Stay tuned

Target 10 votes