15

Siddharth : ohk just remove your hands for one minute and let me see the real heaven and then I will let you go.

Avneet : uhmm... No. (She is feeling shy)

Siddharth : then I have to use my powers on you.

Avneet didn't know what he is thinking to do next, but she want to try that what exactly this hotty spirit can do without come and touch her.

Siddharth : so hands, move aside and let me admire this beautiful girl.

She lose control on her hands, she won't understand that what kinda affect it is, because her hands really moves itself against her choice.

Avneet POV

He is right, he is having more than humans powers, exactly super powers, is he really a ghost.

But if he is ghost that why always ghosts are pictures scary and horrible because he is actually so hot.

May be it is affect of his magic or might be its because of my fantasies, because I watch and read so many horror movies and books.

And so many times I dreamt that I will see a real ghost having mascular body and superpower can make any girl fall for him.

Kinda a super hero, because what is the difference between a ghost and a super hero, if this hot guy is spirit with good mind.

Not a good mind actually, my friends were right on the concept of the "Pyasa bhoot" Even I understook what is his actual thirst is.

But what is happening to be i am reluctant to him, but my body is feeling like what can be better scenario to get my fantasy of have sex with someone who have super powers.

Stop this nonsense avneet, you have to be reluctant and keep on protesting stop behaving shameless.

Stop him.

Internally what my mind is playing you all must be understood.

Samajh gaye na 😉?

Pov ends.

Siddharth is waiting for his hands to respond on his magic fully.

Stay tuned