Li Xiaoheng even vividly recited what Zhou Shenxing warned those parents in front of Tao Mu. Hearing this, Tao Mu was stunned. However, when he thought about it, he felt that with Zhou Shenxing's temperament, it would not be surprising he would do such a thing.

"Lawyer Zhou did a very good job this time. I'll give him a bonus when I go back." Tao Mu thought about it and could only say this.

Li Xiaoheng smiled and said, "This Lawyer Zhou is really good."

However, Li Xiaoheng didn't really want to discuss Lawyer Zhou's person with Tao Mu. He was just using this pretext to talk to Tao Mu.

"Did you just follow the gossip of the Shen family?" After laughing, Li Xiaoheng calmly continued to look for other topics.

Tao Mu responded and thanked him: "I've been busy filming these days, and I didn't pay much attention to the Internet. Thank you for helping me solve the problem this time." Drug addiction had a particularly great impact on entertainment artists. Fortunately, FlyNews.com and Li Xiaoheng responded in a timely manner. Otherwise, it was likely that Tao Mu would not be able to explain it in the future. He didn't want to have such a blemish inexplicably.

"It's my duty." Li Xiaoheng said: "We are partners. But I suggest that if you want to clarify this matter thoroughly, it is best to do an official inspection, and then publish the inspection results directly."

Tao Mu thought this was a great idea. At least the source of the rumors could be completely solved. He thought about it and said, "I'll ask brother Gou to accompany me to the police station for an inspection later."

Li Xiaoheng said, "I'll accompany you there. I'll drive you."

Tao Mu glanced at Li Xiaoheng: "Then I'll trouble you."

"It's my honor to be able to serve you." Li Xiaoheng bowed to Tao Mu with a special gentleman's bow and said in English.

Tao Mu smiled, and accompanied by Li Xiaoheng, went to the police station for blood and urine tests. Accompanying them were two reporters from FlyNews Entertainment stationed in H Town. Because Tao Mu wanted to completely clear up the rumors, he simply had the reporters film the process of going to the police station for self-examination.

At the same time, Chairman Shen, who felt like he had been wearing a green hat this whole time (TN: expression for being cuckold), also took a DNA test at his son's suggestion. Mother Shen, who was slapped by her husband for no reason, wept and complained to her children about the grievances she felt. She had never betrayed Father Shen and admitted that she had a clear conscience. She was not afraid to do a DNA test. On the contrary, she felt that it was Father Shen who was the problem.

"Are you messing with women outside?"

Of course this was not possible. When Father Shen was entertaining outside, although there were times when he would play along according to the atmosphere, he was always careful and would never allow the unknown women outside to be pregnant with the seeds of the Shen family. Otherwise, Father Shen would not be so angry as to slap Mother Shen.

As a result, as soon as the DNA test results of the two came out, neither of their DNA matched with Shen Yu's. As soon as this result came out, everyone in the Shen family was stunned.

"How is this possible?" Mother Shen screamed: "Where is my son? I raised him for nineteen years, and now you say that my son is not my son. Then what about my son? Where is my son?"

Mother Shen threw herself at Father Shen with a blank head, grabbed Father Shen's suit jacket, and shouted hoarsely: "Did you replace my son with the bastard of an unknown woman outside? Say something? Where's my son?"