He turned on the lights again and dropped into a chair and stretched his legs. "And now I'm getting sore muscles too. Wonderful." he groaned in annoyance.

The door creaked. Solomon returned. Apparently he was pretty drunk, at least he smelled very strongly of alcohol. Without a word, he entered Anne's room, lay down on the free bed and covered himself.

Sebastian shook his head annoyed and then turned to me with a smile. "Seems your fate is sealed. Until we get back to Hogwarts, you're all mine. At least something that's going well today."

He grabbed my wrist firmly and pulled me into the room on the right of the house. It was a small room with a slightly larger single bed. It appears to have been Solomon's room. Sebastian lit some candles and threw me onto the bed so that only my feet were touching the floor. He unbuttoned his shirt while looking me up and down. In the candlelight I could see that the wound beneath his heart had left clear scars.

He lay down on the bed with me, hands clasped together, feet on the floor.

We looked at each other. For a few minutes we just lay there together. I sat down, took my shoes off, and sat cross-legged on the bed. He grabbed my hand and looked at it closely.

"It would have been so nice to just get to know you. Without Weasley's sabotage. Just be friends, maybe date someday, maybe the first kiss and then see how it goes. I couldn't even really talk to you the last few years without assuming to I had to have my breakfast toast poisoned. It certainly would have been wonderful. Instead, I had to watch idly as you kept running into his arms.".

"Do you know what the sad thing is?" I asked him, "I also had a little crush on you before I developed romantic feelings for Garreth. But, as you know, I thought you were dating Nerida. "

He sat down and looked at me. His eyes were slightly watery. He turned to me and placed his hands on my cheeks. He trembled a little.

I had to smile a little. The boy who fucked me so mercilessly earlier sat trembling next to me as if he was about to experience his first kiss. His hands felt so wonderfully soft on me and his scent buzzed around my nose. While Garreth's smell reminded me of a roaring fireplace, Sebastian's smell was more like a rainy summer day in the woods, no worse or better, just different.

He approached me until the tips of our noses touched. He rested his forehead on mine. I could hear his heart beat. It was throbbing fast, just like mine. I knew now feelings were definitely there, but they were different from the feelings for Garreth. Wonderful Caelie, feelings for two feuding guys, I thought to myself. Sebastian backed away a bit.

"Shall I stop?" he asked me. I reached into his wild brown hair with my hand. "No, under no circumstances," I replied, smiling and pulling his head against mine. We kissed each other. His heart was beating even wilder than before. We passionately kissed. My inner fire was blazing.

Sebastian freed himself from my grip. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He smiled happily at me, the corners of his mouth wrinkled cutely. He stroked my cheek and replied, "I just want to fully enjoy this moment. This is the moment I've been waiting for so long." "But we just-" I tried to answer when he interrupted me with a shake of his head. "That before was very different. Yes, it was intimate and hard, but this is something completely different. It's not about bare sex for me right now, but about getting to know every inch of your skin. After all, it could be the last time that we're getting so close."

I shook my head, "I don't know what to do next, but I don't want to have to repress my feelings for you."

He smiled softly before saying, "But you can hardly have us both. I don't expect you to make your choice. Of course, I'd prefer nobody else to touch you, but like I said before. I will never force you to do anything you don't want. And even if we could just meet up every few weeks for some alone time, I'd rather than be just any Slytherin boy to you again."

We kissed intensely again. Our tongues slowly met and played around. I leaned in his direction further. I wanted to explore his thoughts and his body. At that moment, I didn't care about the consequences. He let me push him onto the bed and gently reached under my blouse. He stroked my waist and back while I felt something in his pants harden.

He moved his hands back out of my blouse and began slowly unbuttoning it. When he had unbuttoned them, he slipped them gently down my shoulders. This was nothing like before.

Earlier he wanted to inflict pain on me to the excitement of both of us and now he was so gentle as if he had no experience. He straightened up, causing me to slide between his legs. He took off his shirt while I undid his trousers.

"Get up." Sebastian suddenly said. I climbed down from him and stood up. He pulled down my skirt and underwear while kissing my belly. "Take your stockings off."

I was now standing completely naked in front of him. He looked at my body while stroking his fingertips along my body. "Caelie, I've never seen a more beautiful person." His gaze was different from what I knew. His cheeks were flushed and he looked at me in fascination. I was a little ashamed that I was completely naked in front of him and that he was looking at me so intensely.

"Lie down," he said, before standing up to make room for me. He slowly removed his shirt and pants. He stood in front of me and I was able to look at him properly for the first time. He was very lean, and low in body fat, so his muscles showed up quite well, although he obviously wasn't exercising them.

I laid down on my back. He lay down on my side and put one hand on my cheek while he began to masturbate with the other hand. His eyes were still on me and he took his hand from my cheek and let it slide down my body. Carefully and gently, his fingertips caressed the wounds he inflicted on me earlier.

"I hope I didn't take you by surprise earlier. I couldn't wait another second to finally touch you," he said. "No, everything is fine. I said I wanted it." I replied, stroking his dark brown hair, "but Sebastian, why do you know the Imperius Curse? I didn't mind that you used it, but where do you know it from?"

"I taught it myself. Some time ago, when I was in the forbidden section again, I found an old book that described all kinds of dark magic. The forbidden curses were also described there." he whispered. "And do you also master the other two?" I asked quietly. He nodded and said, "I think it's better to know about curses like that. Just in case."

He leaned over me and started kissing my body while continuing to touch himself. He had reached my stomach as he spread my legs and knelt between them. He continued to kiss me, first my thighs and lower legs, before moving to my most intimate part. I felt his tongue graze my clit. I was already aroused and correspondingly wet anyway, but now he began to lick me. He definitely knew what he was doing and brought me close to orgasm in record time.

"You have to come only when I allow you." he smiled at me and carried on. I had to stifle my groans to keep from waking the other two Sallows. I grabbed his hair with one hand and gripped it tightly while clutching the covers with my other hand. I tried everything to suppress my orgasm while Sebastian worked his tongue incessantly. I couldn't do anything else. I came. The orgasm overwhelmed me with a tremendous bliss.

Sebastian raised his head and cocked it slightly. "If you don't want to hear, you have to feel. Turn around and kneel in front of me," he said.

I turned around and propped myself up on my knees while Sebastian got a perfect view of my butt. He stuck two of his slender fingers inside me and pulled them out again. I felt pressure in my butt. It was an entirely foreign feeling and I winced a little. It wasn't unpleasant, but very strange.

"Have you ever had it like this before?" I asked as he increased the pressure and shoved the entire finger inside me. I shook my head. "Take a deep breath and relax. Just relax and it won't hurt."

I took a deep breath and tried to release all muscle tension. I felt him slip a second finger in. It was incredibly exciting. Again I breathed in deeply. I could feel a third finger inside me.

"Are you alright?" Sebastian asked me. "Yeah, it's fine, I just need to get used to it," I replied. He moved his fingers inside me. I was slowly starting to like it. It was weird, but somehow very arousing.

I could feel him entering my vagina. She was still dripping wet. He thrust a few times and pulled it back out of me. I felt the pressure in my butt now. I could feel how deep he was inside me. It didn't hurt, but I already felt filled after his glans.

He squeezed harder to come even further inside me. Slowly he began to move gently back and forth. He was getting faster and faster, but was still very gentle. I felt his hands on my hips. He tugged at her to guide me even better. I moaned into a cushion. I buried my face in it to keep my voice as quiet as possible. Sebastian got going and pushed harder. He placed his hands on my shoulders and his fingernails dug into them.

He pressed me even further on his penis, harder and faster. I could feel him cumming as he ran his fingernails roughly down my back.

"...how much I love you," Sebastian said as he pulled out of me.