Monstrous || 16 (1/2)

Začít od začátku

"He can't do anything. If he does, we'll take care of that"

Yoongi says in a firm voice and y/n hugs him which makes him confused, but he returns her a tight, warm hug eventually with a tiny rub on her back.

--

Everyone except Jungkook is gathered around the table, enjoying the dinner together. Everyone laughs out loudly, bickering each other and teasing each other. They were waiting for Jungkook for a long time, however they start the meal without him, knowing he won't come any sooner, because they know that he is so busy with taking the girl shopping every night.

"Taehyung and Jimin, you both should do the dishes today"

"What? No, Jin hyung!!! We are tired!!!"

Both say in union with sulky faces, but Jin ignores it, as he stands up from the table. He is about to say something when the door burst opens, revealing a drunk Jungkook who barely can stand by himself.

"JEON Y/N!!!"

He shouts, making the girl flinch hardly. He takes stumble steps towards the dining room, drawing the attention of everyone.

"Oh my dear sister!!! She broke up with me, are you happy now?"

He says while throwing an angry glare at her. She gulps, as she examines his messy hair, redish eyes and anger visible face. He takes few more steps towards her and he is about to grab her, but he feels someone dragging him away with a firm grip and keeping him at a place.

"Stay away from her"

Namjoon says with a calm, yet deep and anger laced voice.

"Let me go!!! She fucking ruined my relationship!!!"

"Jungkook I'm not asking you, I'm demanding you. STAY.AWAY.FROM.HER. We are not stupid to let you reach her when you are drunk upto a point you barely can stand by yourself"

The girl scoots towards the nearest person who is Hoseok, and he pulls her behind his back, but Jungkook's never reduced angered glare doesn't leave her. Hoseok drags her to the living room, but Jungkook instantly have a grip of her hand on the way.

"Let her go, Jungkook!!!"

Hoseok screams and tries to set the girl free, the other boys rush to them too, while the girl fits into sobs.

"Does it looks like I care?"

Jungkook screams back, pulling all of them away, as he grabs the girl and pulls her towards the living room. He has a handful of her hair, and he holds her face closer to his.

"Jungkook leave her!!! She's your sister!!! Do not dare to do anything stupid to her because of a random gold digger!!"

Jin screams and the girl sobs, closing her eyes when she sees Jungkook's hand travelling down in the speed of a thunder and going across her face. She feels her head jerking off because of his force and next she feels it going numb because of the pain.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jimin interrupts, but Jungkook pulls him away and focuses back on y/n who's crying while holding her cheek, struggling in Jungkook's grip.

"You fucking little creature!!! You ruined my relationship!! How dare you to accuse her for cheating? I know you were doing it for a long damn time, and look what you did!!! She was enough of your fucking threats, now look, she broke up with me!!! Are you happy?!!! Tell me!!!"

He screams and the girl's cries became more intense with the fear, she is shaking at this point. Suddenly Jungkook pulls her on the nearest chair, gripping her neck with his iron hands.