Chapter 32

A soft rain poured outside the chilly weather making the rain all the more infuriating but the blonde wasn't too bothered by the droplets that fell from the dim-lit sky he found it soothing if anything he was with his friends all getting ready for the bar. It had been a while since Kaminari had hit the bar with his friends but his life did become a tad bit busy during that time. He held his head down as he focused on the red hair in front of him braiding each section.

"You guys were killer yesterday," Kirishima exclaimed beaming a bright smile on his lips.

"Thanks! We had loads of fun." Judging by his voice you could tell the blonde had smiled at the small comment.

"Are you excited for today?" Sero used a questioning tone throwing a red ball up and catching it quickly with the opposing hand.

The words rang through the blonde after a few seconds his head lifted.

"Oh! Yeah! I haven't seen Emi in a good second so it'll be nice to see her." Denki grinned.

"You saw her Friday dunce." Bakugo expressed his disgust.

"That was two days ago!" Denki groaned. "Aww, that's adorable." Sero teased.

"Shut up Hanta! You can't sleep unless your on FaceTime with Ash!" Denki blushed.

"How do you know that!" Sero said his face blaring red.

A moment of silence fell in the room as a knowing grin formed on the blonde's face no words evading his lips. His eyes danced mischievously in the light from above.

"BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT'S SO LAME WHAT THE CRAP." Bakugo's laughs interrupted the quietness that was once in the room.

Sero blinked at the ashy blonde who swore he'd die from laughter. "Shut the fuckkkkkkkk upppppp." He held his head up in a groan.

His words however were then followed by insults, insults the ashy blonde cursed through his teeth his angry nature proving to be the most reactive part of him.

Tapping was heard from the red-haired adult sitting on a chair his feet repeatedly moving back and forth against the wooded ground. Kaminari was sectioning off his friend's hair taking his time as he braided each strand. The two listened to Sero and Bakugo argue both sharing silent chuckles before Kirishima sighed. "Bakugo! Leave Sero alone! Or I'll embarrass you." His words rang a bell through the tempered blonde followed by a quick scoff.

"That's not very 'manly'" Bakugo huffed in retaliation which surprised the red-haired man but he chuckled.

"Anyway! How'd you learn how to braid Denks?" Kirishima looked up at the blonde who was trying a part of hair.

"Some girls in primary taught me and it kind of just stuck? It's hella helpful, especially with the ladies~" Kaminari chimed.

Kirishima hummed in amusement. "Broooo you should teach me!" Sero practically begged.

Kaminadi thought it over for a good few seconds before speaking. "Hell no! Find your own ways to pick up chicks I can't help you." His teasing tone almost surprised the raven-haired man.

"So I can braid my girlfriend's hair you dimbus!"

Sero scolded snickering lightly at the blonde who shook his head stubbornly.

"Oh right! I forgot you had one of those! Get her to teach you."

He proposed Kaminari wasn't the best teacher either so it'd probably be more beneficial for Sero to learn from his girlfriend rather than his idiot friend who almost fried his hair off just that week because he straightened his hair incorrectly.