Chapter 26

It was February 7th and Kyoka was picking up groceries with Mina since they had decided to hang out and make pizza together that night. Jiro couldn't help but notice the aisles filled with red decorated with pink hearts and a few couples walking around holding hands, they were on their way back from getting some milk and she stopped in front of it, "Wow..." She thought. 'is this what couples do?' "You alright?" Asked Mina as she walked over behind Kyoka. "Yeah, just look around it's all red and gross." Kyoka shared in an annoyed tone.

"What do you mean! we're surrounded by so many cute things! Valentine's Day is the best!" Mina cheered. "Easy for you to say." Kyoka smiled before opening her lips again to speak. "Aren't you crushing on that one guy you hang around with all the time?" Jiro asked chuckling. "I'm not crushing on him, he's my friend." Mina huffed in response. Jiro shook her head at her. "Whatever you say," The girl laughed at her friend.

"Anyways I for one am excited for Valentine's Day I'm great everyone should get me gifts." Mina laughed. "Couldn't say the same for me." Jiro snickered. "Come on! you're a celebrity there's got to be tons of people dying to get you a rose or chocolate!" Mina chimed.

"Yeah, but do I really want gifts from people I don't know?" Jiro asked chuckling slightly. "Um, YEA?" Mina choked out. Jiro rolled her eyes as she continued down the aisle, "Come on, just let yourself have some fun." Mina urged.
"Okay fine, but only because you asked so nicely." Jiro laughed.

"So Me, You, Yaomomo, and whoever else you want to bring we all go somewhere for Valentine's Day! maybe to a club that way you could see how many guys would die for you." Mina laughed. Jiro rolled her eyes "Been a while since I've been to one." She chuckled. "Exactly why we should go! C'mon! Momo's got to know somewhere that'll be convenient for us since yknow your a fucking celebrity we can't necessarily go to a local." Mina sighed.

"Yeah, Yknow sometimes I regret starting in the music career I regret getting this big," Jiro admitted looking around to see if anyone was around first. "It's a hassle huh?" Mina asked quietly so no one heard them talking. Jiro nodded as they continued making their way to the checkout. "It really is..." She whispered.

The girls reached the checkout line without seeing anyone and were able to pay quickly and hurriedly left the store without being questioned by anyone. While they were on their way home Mina's phone began to ring Mina answered it almost instantly seeing that the contact said Sero. "What's up!!" she blared.

"I just called to let you know you forgot your lipstick in Denki's room," Sero replied. Jiro felt like her eyes were gonna pop out of her skull. "Oh crap! I totally forgot" Mina exclaimed giggling. Jiro wanted to tell Mina off but she didn't. Something about Mina being in her ex's room made her heart sink but she reminded herself it wasn't like that. at least she hoped it wasn't but to be honest his life was non of her business.

"Yeah! don't feel too bad though he found my wallet under his bed as well so I guess we both forgot something in his room." Sero chuckled. "Hahaha! Yea!" Mina beamed.

"Well, I got to get going! I'll talk to you later alright?" Mina smiled as her lips parted. "YEAH GET OFF THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Denki laughed in the background. Mina blushed "Shut the hell up Kam!" She yelled through the phone defensively. Jiro had spaced out t the point of hyper-focusing on the phone. 'He sounds so alive so happy' Jiro thought.

"Never!" He replied cheerfully. Mina ended the call blushing like crazy. "seems like someone likes Sero after all" Jiro teased giggling softly. "Pffft! what noooooo!" She urged her friend to drop the topic.

"Alrighty, I'm gonna choose to leave it alone." Jiro rolled her eyes at the hopeless girl. "You better! Now drive faster I'm ready to make some Pizza!" Mina exclaimed. Kyoka sped the car up a bit over the speed limit yeah if she was stopped she'd probably get a ticket or a warning but yolo she was going to have fun regardless.